+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Oct 22.....ecas updated to decision made today says decision made. Nothing in my gc key yet though
Congratulations, so happy for you! You gave me some hope I’m still waiting no updates yet.
how long took from SA,proof of relationship to AIP and decision made ?
I remembered you told me you sent Amazon receipt as proof of relationship may i ask you Should shows both name and same address or it could be only one name with same address? we did some online shopping for the same address but shows one name on it that’s will be fine please? I tried to search for some stuff we bought on online, we submitted already I’m just more worried in case they need more additional information to be ready.
Thanks alot !

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
Congratulations, so happy for you! You gave me some hope I’m still waiting no updates yet.
I remembered you told me you sent Amazon receipt as proof of relationship may i ask you Should shows both name and same address or it could be only one name with same address? we did some online shopping for the same address but shows one name on it that’s will be fine please? I tried to search for some stuff we bought on online, we submitted already I’m just more worried in case they need more additional information to be ready.
Thanks alot !
Procedural fairness letters have only one chance to respond, so they will make a decision based on the documents you sent to them after receiving the letter. They will not request any additional documents related to relationship and cohabitation, although they may ask for BGC related documents for example police clearance if needed. I am sure you will get your AIP soon, all the best of luck to you.

Reactions: Alex1985

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Thanks alot !
Thank you. I submitted the additional proof via webform
Oct 9 sunmitted additional docs
Oct 22 email confirming receipt and that it and gc key updated to "we received the documents you submitted"
Oct 26 email saying we received your documents and gc key updated to "we are reviewing the documents you submitted"
Oct 28 received pre arrival services letter
Nov 3 received AIP
Nov 4 DM on ecas
Nov 5 received email asking for my address (not usual email address)
Nov 5 received COPR via email and update in gc key!!!!!

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Thank you. I submitted the additional proof via webform
Oct 9 sunmitted additional docs
Oct 22 email confirming receipt and that it and gc key updated to "we received the documents you submitted"
Oct 26 email saying we received your documents and gc key updated to "we are reviewing the documents you submitted"
Oct 28 received pre arrival services letter
Nov 3 received AIP
Nov 4 DM on ecas
Nov 5 received email asking for my address (not usual email address)
Nov 5 received COPR via email and update in gc key!!!!!
So so happy for you.. like really happy for you!!! Congrats

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Thank you guys for all the assistance. I am finally at the end!! COPR received today!!
Inland Oct 22, 2019
App mailed Sept 17, 2019
Returned Oct 17, 2019 for missing NOA
App mailed again Oct 18, 2019(with app for restoration)
Oct 22, 2019 app received
Dec 2019 app for restoration returned after 90 day window for extension (out of status)
Dec 10, 2019 AOR
Feb 29 Med request
March 3 med completed
March 13 Med passed (gc key updated 1 wk later) July 17 BGC start and RCMP request
RCMP received about 1 week later
Sept 10 SA
Sept 10 BGC passed (updated on Nov 5)
Sept 11 request for additional proof of relationship Oct 9 additional docs submitted via webform
Oct 22 email and gc key updated "additional docs received"
Oct 26 email received and gc key updated "additional docs being reviewed"
Oct 28 invitation to pre arrival services
Nov 3 AIP
Nov 4 ecas DM
Nov 5 Eligibility passed in gc key
Nov 5 email for asking for home address
Nov 5 responded to email
Nov 5 DM and COPR via email and gc key

NB. OWP still not approved so I will be withdrawing it.

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Thanks alot !
Sorry I missed your question about the Amazon receipt. Most of my orders were addressed to me. I think I only had one delivery with both our names on it.I think what you have submitted will be fine.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Got my COPR today!! SO glad to be done with all of this
Congrats! How long after you got DM and did they send you an email prior or just sent the COPR in your GCKey account?

Reactions: Maal

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Thank you guys for all the assistance. I am finally at the end!! COPR received today!!
Inland Oct 22, 2019
App mailed Sept 17, 2019
Returned Oct 17, 2019 for missing NOA
App mailed again Oct 18, 2019(with app for restoration)
Oct 22, 2019 app received
Dec 2019 app for restoration returned after 90 day window for extension (out of status)
Dec 10, 2019 AOR
Feb 29 Med request
March 3 med completed
March 13 Med passed (gc key updated 1 wk later) July 17 BGC start and RCMP request
RCMP received about 1 week later
Sept 10 SA
Sept 10 BGC passed (updated on Nov 5)
Sept 11 request for additional proof of relationship Oct 9 additional docs submitted via webform
Oct 22 email and gc key updated "additional docs received"
Oct 26 email received and gc key updated "additional docs being reviewed"
Oct 28 invitation to pre arrival services
Nov 3 AIP
Nov 4 ecas DM
Nov 5 Eligibility passed in gc key
Nov 5 email for asking for home address
Nov 5 responded to email
Nov 5 DM and COPR via email and gc key

NB. OWP still not approved so I will be withdrawing it.
Let me know how it goes with withdrawing your OWP. I am going to do the same, but wanted to wait until I had my SIN so I could do it 100% confidence. Of course the SIN (applied online 9/28, spoke with someone 10/30, she said she could see the application in the system but couldn't expedite it or really help me, no ETA either) is taking forever, so it is delaying my OWP cancellation.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Has anyone receive a biometrics fee refund yet? If yes, how long did it took for you to get it after the COPR? Thank you :)