+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone,random question can i have health card with SA and proof of address? We still waiting AIP it’s been a week ago.
Thanks!
You will need AIP i.e, proof that primary applicant has met the eligibility to become a permanent resident to get the health card. Check this link for a complete document list: https://www.ontario.ca/page/documents-needed-get-health-card#section-0

Look under the heading For applicants for permanent residence for relevant documents for your scenario.

Reactions: Alex1985

A&J

Jan 4, 2020
Hi, how long did it take for people to receive the letter pdf of COPR. I landed early this week and became a PR, still nothing is showing up in email or in GC key. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

Agent yesterday said wait, but all they have been saying for the past year is wait soo :p

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
It's been about 5 days since I saw DM in ecas and i still haven't gotten any updates in my gkey account or any emails. Should i be worried?
No. I've noticed they are not very synchronized these days. Maybe call tomorrow to check if they sent it already. Does your ECAS say that you landed and from which office? Sometimes it takes fees days, even a week, to receive the COPR. I'd suggest to call so you can be reassured.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
No. I've noticed they are not very synchronized these days. Maybe call tomorrow to check if they sent it already. Does your ECAS say that you landed and from which office? Sometimes it takes fees days, even a week, to receive the COPR. I'd suggest to call so you can be reassured.
No, it just says decision made.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Ok I asked because I am inland. I received PFL and submitted proof a couple weeks ago. Checked my gc key today and it said I received a message and that is the document I received. I am a little bit confused.
Oh that's weird. Probably just a mistake! Do you want to try calling and asking about it?

AMAN7711

Oct 31, 2020
HELLO I APPLIED MY SPOUSAL FILE IN JULY 2019 AND I ID SUBMIT BIOMETRICS AND MEDICAL AND THEY ASK BIO METCICS FOR MY SPOUSE IN FEB THT IS SUBMMITTED AS WELL AFTER THAT THERE IS NO UPDATE ANYON KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES BECAUSE ITS ALREADY MORE THAN 12 MONTHS AND NO UPDATE

AMAN7711

Oct 31, 2020
I got the SA on Sept 9th and now I'm still waiting for AIP, DM,
there is no document require.
I requested the GCMS note on Sept 29th but still haven't get it . Hopefully I can get the note soon and I will know what's happen to my Application
here is my time line on ECAS
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 9, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on March 15, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I SUBMITTED ON JULY 2019 and same as yours no update

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Oh that's weird. Probably just a mistake! Do you want to try calling and asking about it?
I checked their website and it says it is sent to persons who have applied for PR and are oustside of Canada so I thought it was a mistake too. I called and the agent wasn't of much help, she said it is sent to both inland and outland applicants. I asked her if she can say where my application is at and basically she said eligibility pass but then she said I will not see any changes on my account until a final decision is made. I asked her about AIP and she couldn't really answer so I am not even sure what is happening

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I checked their website and it says it is sent to persons who have applied for PR and are oustside of Canada so I thought it was a mistake too. I called and the agent wasn't of much help, she said it is sent to both inland and outland applicants. I asked her if she can say where my application is at and basically she said eligibility pass but then she said I will not see any changes on my account until a final decision is made. I asked her about AIP and she couldn't really answer so I am not even sure what is happening
How frustrating! I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Hang in there!

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Good morning guys, since I submitted proof of relationship October 22th I didn't hear back anything should I call them.
Thanks!

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Good morning guys, since I submitted proof of relationship October 22th I didn't hear back anything should I call them.
Thanks!
Took 2 weeks for them to confirm receipt of the additional proof I sent via webform and see an update in my gc key that its received. Another week before I got another email saying they received the documents I sent and my gc key updated saying "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Then I received a pre arrival services letter not sure why. I am still waiting to see AIP or DM. You could call and see if they can confirm it has been recieved.

Reactions: Alex1985