+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

rmassey1984

Sep 15, 2020
The COPR letter has the address you need to send it to, mine was in Vancouver
Ah I see, thank you.

I think Vancouver is very quick and efficient lol. Unfortunately we had to send ours to Etobicoke Ontario which I believe they are taking months to action it :(

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Ah I see, thank you.

I think Vancouver is very quick and efficient lol. Unfortunately we had to send ours to Etobicoke Ontario which I believe they are taking months to action it :(
when did you send it? You never know, i wasnt expecting mine until at least January, I never even considered the possibility it could be sooner until
I read here that someone got it and i got it that same day ‍♀

rmassey1984

Sep 15, 2020
25th Sep
when did you send it? You never know, i wasnt expecting mine until at least January, I never even considered the possibility it could be sooner until
I read here that someone got it and i got it that same day ‍♀
We received the COPR on Sept 24, and sent it the day after

I know we wont have anything that soon, but from what I heard most Ontario people get it after 3-4 months.....whereas it looks like yours took 3 weeks lol

nav4321

Aug 25, 2016
Hello fellow inlanders,

Here is my timeline:

App received: October 30th 2019
AOR: N/A linked app somewhere around January 2019
Work Permit Approval: February 8th 2020
Request Letter: March 5th 2020 (Asking for background info)
Medical Passed: August 18th 2020
Ghost update: September 20th
Eligibility Passed(AIP): September 29th 2020
DM: September 30th 2020
COPR: September 30th 2020
Approval letter: September 30th 2020

now waiting for pr card sent to Toronto office via mail on 5th Oct 2020, received on 6th Oct 2020.

Reactions: Amy23

Eternalk

Jul 11, 2019
My husband card came within a week. He posted the copr letter and pics which they received on sept 28. On Oct 5th he got the PR card in the mail.! We live in Ontario not in the GTA though.

rmassey1984

Sep 15, 2020
My husband card came within a week. He posted the copr letter and pics which they received on sept 28. On Oct 5th he got the PR card in the mail.! We live in Ontario not in the GTA though.
Congrats! But did you have to submit photos? And if so was it to Etobicoke?

Eternalk

Jul 11, 2019
Yes the COPR letter requested that a recent passport photo by submitted with the letter . No his was not sent to etobicoke.

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
Anyone here waiting for their police clearance certificate to be seen by a VO? I have received SA and AIP on September 08. Also a request for a police clearance certificate from my home country. It was sent to IRCC on September 23 via WebForm. IRCC confirmed the receipt of the document on October 02. So far no news, called IRCC this morning and they have assured me that the document was received. And at this point, I should just wait for the officer to see it. He could not give me a timeline. I was given 2 months to provide the certificate.

Last edited:

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys! Just an update. I'm an October 10th applicant and on Sept.2nd I received a request letter for additional docs for proof of relationship/cohabitation, Sept.24th I sent the requested docs and today Oct.9th I received an email that I passed the eligibility. Thank god I got it before the holiday. Such a nice weekend!! :) Advance Happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope y'all are safe ~

Boy_1234

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys! Just an update. I'm an October 10th applicant and on Sept.2nd I received a request letter for additional docs for proof of relationship/cohabitation, Sept.24th I sent the requested docs and today Oct.9th I received an email that I passed the eligibility. Thank god I got it before the holiday. Such a nice weekend!! :) Advance Happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope y'all are safe ~
Can you please list the documents you submitted to show proof of relationships/cohabitation?
Thanks,

P.l.

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys!
I am an October applicant from Toronto, my medical results were received in the beginning of March, and that was the last thing I heard from IRCC. Do you think I should get worried since I still haven’t heard anything? Reading this thread, it just seems like everyone who applied in October 2019, have already received something, at least...
Thank you for the answers in advance and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Can you please list the documents you submitted to show proof of relationships/cohabitation?
Thanks,
Hi,
These are what I've submitted :
- Old & New contract of house lease
- Some mail letters to show we're living in the same address.
- Recent receipt of purchases
- Filed tax return forms as married couple.
- Joint bank acct statements
- Some recent messenger and SMS conversation screenshots (about running errands, talking about coming home and sweet convos)
- Recent phone call logs screenshots
- Messenger convo screenshot with our friend showing that she's aware of us moving to a new place together.

You don't have to gather the same exact documents as I did. I just submitted all the possible proofs that I think will be enough to prove that we're in a genuine relationship and currently cohabitating.

Goodluck to yours!! :)

Reactions: Golden_islandgal