Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi All, I got Copr last week. Do we need to mail an empty return envelope for Immigration office to send our PR? I am currently visiting my family in another province for one month, can I ask them to mail my PR here rather than my address in Toronto? Can anyone also tell me if I have to apply for OHIP and Sin Number in person? Can I do it online with COPR? Thanks a lot.
OHIP must be applied for in person at a Service Ontario. They take your photo and have you submit a signature for the card there. Bring a printed copy of the COPR letter. Must be printed; cannot just show it to them on your phone.

SIN can be applied for online with your COPR letter PDF, and photos of other proof of identity (passport, driver's license, etc.). https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Submitted the additional docs last week Friday because we were contemplating if we should just withdraw the application and move back to our home country cause honestly I am tired of this.
Please don't give up, you've some so far! You're in the 12th month now, which is the anticipated processing time. It'll be worth it once your COPR comes through!

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
October 22, 2019 applicant here. Received SA & AIP on September 08 along with a police clearance request. Sent in the document on September 23. ECAS finally changed to Decision Made yesterday for Permanent Residency application, sponsor received DM on September 08. They are both showing Decision Made now. Nothing in GCKEY yet. Any idea how long it takes for the GCKEY to update or receive CORP once ECAS says decision made. I know a lot of you went through this already, so I would appreciate if anyone can share their thought. Thanks

paglimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hello,
We received the COPR on August 29 and sent the photos about a day later for the actual PR card.
Does anyone know or has anyone done this and received the PR card yet? We are still waiting on it.
Thanks!

Aug 31, 2020
Urgent help needed: 2019 October inland applicant here, approved PR October 2020. My partners daughter who is in Brazil, who is 21 next month, applied with us in sponsorship. We sent in all of her forms, payed the fees, she got her medical done, etc. But apparently our consultant said on the forms that she would NOT be accompanying him to Canada. So, because of that IRCC is not issuing her a visa and the case is now marked as closed.

The consultant said he would try and open the case again, or we would have to try and sponsor her again before she turned 22. But I am feeling really nervous now, and misled by this lawyer who until now said we just had to wait for her visa to come through. I am doing my own research, but I really need to know what the next steps here are. I am so heartbroken and stressed, and I really need help. Thank you!

bianxsalazar

Oct 15, 2020
Just a quick clarification required:
My wife is on Visitor Visa. I have applied under Spouse in Canada Class + OWP. Mailed the package today to Mississauga office as this is an inland package.
PCC from India is attached. However, she has stayed just a month in Canada, therefore no pcc from here as of now.
Hope all this makes sense and is fine :)
Anyone ?

Hello, may I ask where did you get the forms for the Open Work Permit? I tried accessing it in the website and it just shows the checklist. Thank you

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hi guys! Just an update. I'm an October 10th applicant and on Sept.2nd I received a request letter for additional docs for proof of relationship/cohabitation, Sept.24th I sent the requested docs and today Oct.9th I received an email that I passed the eligibility. Thank god I got it before the holiday. Such a nice weekend!! :) Advance Happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope y'all are safe ~
Did you submit everything through the webform?

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
good day everybody,there’s anyone tried to call freedom to ask for immigration letter proof of address shows both wife and husband name our monthly bills shows one name with two phone number I’m thinking how we could explain that’s our joint cell phone advise me.