+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
They ask me for hepatitis b and c test am the only one asked for this test does anyone know why am asked this is my first time am little bit confused
If you have tattoos then you have to do hep B and C tests.. do you have tattoos?

fsfh60

Apr 26, 2012
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
Hey guys, quick question is there a timesheet for Initial PR? If not I would love to start one and share it with everyone. I sent my COPR and picture to Vancouver office last week. Thank you!

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hey guys, quick question is there a timesheet for Initial PR? If not I would love to start one and share it with everyone. I sent my COPR and picture to Vancouver office last week. Thank you!
I don't think there is, so feel free to start one.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi @PrincessButtercup,
When you sent the missing piece of your additional documents via webform which one did you choose as type of application/enquiry? Is it the "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents?"

TIA.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi @PrincessButtercup,
When you sent the missing piece of your additional documents via webform which one did you choose as type of application/enquiry? Is it the "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents?"

TIA.
Also... What did you say at the enquiry box as the explanation of the late document you sent? Thank you so much!

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Also... What did you say at the enquiry box as the explanation of the late document you sent? Thank you so much!
Type of application: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada

In the Enquiry box I wrote: Please find attached 1 additional Proof Of Relationship & Cohabitation document (2 pages total) for my Permanent Residency application (Family Class, Spousal Sponsorship, Inland).

So I can't say with certainty that these were the correct things to do, because 4 days after I received COPR, I received a reply back to my webform, saying the information I provided differs from what they have on file and to resubmit my request (whaaaa?). I don't know if it was because I had already received COPR that maybe my PR application was marked as "complete" or "closed," but since it seems like my original GC Key submission of proof of relationship & cohabitation papers were accepted, re-submitting this one document was no longer necessary.

Sorry, I know that's probably not much help, but that's I did and what ensued.

Last edited:

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Type of application: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada

In the Enquiry box I wrote: Please find attached 1 additional Proof Of Relationship & Cohabitation document (2 pages total) for my Permanent Residency application (Family Class, Spousal Sponsorship, Inland).

So I can't say with certainty that these were the correct things to do, because 4 days after I received COPR, I received a reply back to my webform, saying the information I provided differs from what they have on file and to resubmit my request (whaaaa?). I don't know if it was because I had already received COPR that maybe my PR application was marked as "complete" or "closed," but since it seems like my original GC Key submission of proof of relationship & cohabitation papers were accepted, re-submitting this one document was no longer necessary.

Sorry, I know that's probably not much help, but that's I did and what ensued.
Thank you so much! I appreciate this. :)

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

redserpant

Sep 8, 2020
✅I just wanna give update for PR CARD
✅Officially i received my PR CARD NOW

✅CoPR Received: September 08, 2020
✅CoPR & Photo Sent to IRCC: September 09,2020
✅IRCC VANCOUVER Received: September 14,2020
✅PR CARD APPROVED & MAILED: September 30,2020
✅PR CARD RECEIVED on MAIL: October 05,2020

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
✅I just wanna give update for PR CARD
✅Officially i received my PR CARD NOW

✅CoPR Received: September 08, 2020
✅CoPR & Photo Sent to IRCC: September 09,2020
✅IRCC VANCOUVER Received: September 14,2020
✅PR CARD APPROVED & MAILED: September 30,2020
✅PR CARD RECEIVED on MAIL: October 05,2020
Are you serious?? I thought it was supposed to take months! what does it look like? tell us everything!!! :D and congratulations!

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hey guys, just wanted to share some information regarding CRA and your new permanent SIN:

If you had a temporary SIN and are now a PR and have a permanent SIN number, you need to re-register for a CRA account under the new SIN number. I was trying to log in with my old account and kept getting Err.041 when trying to log in, I did a quick google search and learned that I needed to re-register. Please keep in mind that when you attempt this registration, it will ask for your new Sin number, date of birth and postal code of your address, and it will ask you for a specific number from your last tax return filed (in my case, it asked me for the number I entered in line 10100 of the 2019 tax return) in order to validate your identity, you cannot guess this number, if you enter the wrong number 5 times your account will be locked.

I suggest you find your previous tax return and have it handy when you attempt this. I couldn't find mine so I had to call CRA and wait for 45mins for an agent to take my call and then answer a bunch of security questions before they gave me the number I needed to complete my registrations. I hope this helps someone :)

Reactions: redserpant

redserpant

Sep 8, 2020
Are you serious?? I thought it was supposed to take months! what does it look like? tell us everything!!! :D and congratulations!
Yeah its TRUE!! We thought it would take atleast 2-3 months as it says on the cic website, but was really happy, finally i got the PR CARD now.

and prior to that, i got my SIN thru SERVICE CANADA as it was open here in Vancouver, BC. Updated my MSP too. All done the next day when i got the COPR last September 08,2020.

so next one would be my Driver License, BCID and MSP ID that we would take care off.

redserpant

Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, just wanted to share some information regarding CRA and your new permanent SIN:

If you had a temporary SIN and are now a PR and have a permanent SIN number, you need to re-register for a CRA account under the new SIN number. I was trying to log in with my old account and kept getting Err.041 when trying to log in, I did a quick google search and learned that I needed to re-register. Please keep in mind that when you attempt this registration, it will ask for your new Sin number, date of birth and postal code of your address, and it will ask you for a specific number from your last tax return filed (in my case, it asked me for the number I entered in line 10100 of the 2019 tax return) in order to validate your identity, you cannot guess this number, if you enter the wrong number 5 times your account will be locked.

I suggest you find your previous tax return and have it handy when you attempt this. I couldn't find mine so I had to call CRA and wait for 45mins for an agent to take my call and then answer a bunch of security questions before they gave me the number I needed to complete my registrations. I hope this helps someone :)
thats correct, i forgot to update a post, about it.
For me, i called them but i was told i need to register a new one, then will automatically SYNC your old account with temporary SIN but cannot use the full site, coz you need to wait for the SECURITY CODE they will send you via MAIL as they are not sending thru email already.

rmassey1984

Sep 15, 2020
guys I just checked my mailbox 10mins ago and my PR card was there!!! I sent the picture on Sept. 14 and it was received at the PR card office on Sept. 17, the card has issued date Sept. 29! I am finally done!!
That was SOOO quick :eek::eek:

Congratulations!! Can I ask which office you sent your photos to?