+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

viranimoiz

Oct 31, 2019
Right before COVID closed everything down, I too as was asked for another Schedule A (IMM 5669e). In their request they made it seem like I hadn't filled out my full employment history, but I most definitely had. The only thing I could come up with is that with my PR packet I submitted the form with the (11-2018) date at the bottom, and there was another form with (06-2019) at the bottom. I filled out the (06-2019) version and uploaded. I haven't heard anything else, so I'm hoping that was the issue and it is now resolved. Could this possibly be your issue, as well?
Thanks for the revert.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I just received some updated case notes, and the status of our paper file changed to ”inland - ready for decision maker“ and due date end of August. Sounds promising!
Prior to receiving these updated case notes was your background check and eligibility complete or being processed? Your application is received a day after mine

sbkind

Mar 26, 2020
Prior to receiving these updated case notes was your background check and eligibility complete or being processed? Your application is received a day after mine
Eligibility hasn‘t started yet. Everything else in progress.

Thank you! and where in the case notes can I find the due date? I got notes about a week ago but I didn't see anything like that in mine, it was like 40 pages long so I might have missed it
It‘s on page 2 under Application Assignment

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Eligibility hasn‘t started yet. Everything else in progress.

It‘s on page 2 under Application Assignment
got it! I just reviewed my notes from July 15 and it said that already but my due date is September 11, even tho my app was received a couple weeks before yours. I never noticed that note before, I’ve requested notes 4 times and I only read the last pages with the case notes

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
got it! I just reviewed my notes from July 15 and it said that already but my due date is September 11, even tho my app was received a couple weeks before yours. I never noticed that note before, I’ve requested notes 4 times and I only read the last pages with the case notes
can i ask when your background check started?

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
I just received some updated case notes, and the status of our paper file changed to ”inland - ready for decision maker“ and due date end of August. Sounds promising!
can i ask when your background check was started? and when you did medical?

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
I noticed BG change around Jan 24
can i ask one more question, did u get two ghost updates for BGC? one for starting and another one saying we are processing your BGC, because i see from your timeline that you have received a ghost update on Jun 11, I was wondering what is Jun 11 regarding if your BGC started sometimes in January. I am asking because I recently received a ghost update and my BGC changed to "we are processing your BGC", I'm not sure if this means they have done BGC and i missed another ghost update or its just the beginning of BGC. My app was received on Oct 31.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
can i ask one more question, did u get two ghost updates for BGC? one for starting and another one saying we are processing your BGC, because i see from your timeline that you have received a ghost update on Jun 11, I was wondering what is Jun 11 regarding if your BGC started sometimes in January. I am asking because I recently received a ghost update and my BGC changed to "we are processing your BGC", I'm not sure if this means they have done BGC and i missed another ghost update or its just the beginning of BGC. My app was received on Oct 31.
No ghost update when the message changed in January, I only happen to notice it changed. The ghost update from Jun 11 shows up on my case notes as the last note added to my file that reads:

NOTES: 1
Creates: 2020/06/11
Label: General
Text: pre-screened. Criminality NRT. Medicals valid until 2021/02/27. Passport Expiry Date [date]. No adverse info PoR/C documentation on file