Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Whats the h and c office?
H&C stands for Humanitarian and Compassionate. The Vancouver IRCC Humanitarian Migration office (previously called Backlog Reduction office) only processes H&C applications. Not sure but it seems like the OP sent the application to the CPC-M and now it's transferred to Vancouver. I thought someone who applies for PR on H&C ground could mail their application directly to Vancouver.

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
My application just got refused that I'm not eligible bc I don't live with my husband.my husband moved to Toronto bc he got a job there but he has been visiting alqays.we have been married f 5years. They hv transfered my file to h and v department in Vancouver.does any one hv an idea if it will take the normal h and c route which is 31 months or they will still follow the normal spousal processing time
out of curtisity is there any reason why during your process you would not be living together? as far as i know that is grounds for refusal

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
well they didn't specify that my application has been refused.they said they have transfered it to h and c office in Vancouver bc i do not meet eligibility but i made h and c submissions when i submitted the application
May I ask why you didn't mail it to the Vancouver office from the beginning? Did you include the checklist IMM 5280 with your application?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
it was a spousal application so bc it for refused ,they have transfered it to h and c department for h and c considerations

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
it was a spousal application so bc it for refused ,they have transfered it to h and c department for h and c considerations
Ok. I was just asking because there is a procedure to mail PR application to the Vancouver office directly. Hope it will go well from here.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
So IRCC has just started processing October inland application for approvals?
If by "approvals," you mean SA, AIP, DM and/or COPR, then no, October applications are not there yet. It seems that most that were able to complete medicals before mid-March are still undergoing their background checks (BCG).

However, I believe that once the BGC is clear, then SA and AIP come shortly after that, which is the home stretch.

But if you mean are the October applications showing moment again, then yes, it seems like many applicants are receiving ghost updates, updates, or some sort of life in their files *fingers crossed*.

Reactions: hiwilley

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
H&C stands for Humanitarian and Compassionate. The Vancouver IRCC Humanitarian Migration office (previously called Backlog Reduction office) only processes H&C applications. Not sure but it seems like the OP sent the application to the CPC-M and now it's transferred to Vancouver. I thought someone who applies for PR on H&C ground could mail their application directly to Vancouver.
Mine is spo
Some spousal sponsorship applications that did not meet eligibility requirements are transfered ro h and c office for h and c considerations

Reactions: mosiahfine

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
out of curtisity is there any reason why during your process you would not be living together? as far as i know that is grounds for refusal
My husband lost his job in calgary and got a job in Toronto.i did not move there with him because standard of living in Toronto is very high so calgary is our main home.he is visiting all the time.we have been maeeiwd d 5 years and they believe our relationship is genuine

Reactions: mosiahfine

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
My husband lost his job in calgary and got a job in Toronto.i did not move there with him because standard of living in Toronto is very high so calgary is our main home.he is visiting all the time.we have been maeeiwd d 5 years and they believe our relationship is genuine
ooo ok im sorry to hear i hope amidts all this you guys get approved

roney_usask

Jun 26, 2020
My wife got medical call but she is 14 weeks pregnant now. Is there any alternative for pregnant woman? or she have to wait till new baby born? I dont know how they handle this kind of situation. It's a long process and anyone can get pregnant in the processing time. There is no direction in the CIC website(I did not find). Anybody knows how to handle this situation?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
My wife got medical call but she is 14 weeks pregnant now. Is there any alternative for pregnant woman? or she have to wait till new baby born? I dont know how they handle this kind of situation. It's a long process and anyone can get pregnant in the processing time. There is no direction in the CIC website(I did not find). Anybody knows how to handle this situation?
She must wait until she gives birth

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Find a panel physician in your area and ask them directly https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Don’t take anyone else’s word for it, I would think only Xrays cant be completed because she is pregnant but speak with the doctors office directly

Reactions: Yoshida25

adanthony90

Jul 23, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just received a notification for Criminal Record Check based fingerprints on my application today. I applied October 16, 2019. Has anyone else received this?