+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
No they are not the same and if they have asked you for it then you have to do it otherwise your application will be delayed or processed without it resulting in refusal. As of Dec 3, 2019 inland PR applicants are required to do biometrics. IRCC website provides a list of approved places to have them done. You will have to set your appointment online. Check their website for the information
Do you think I have to provide my biometrics too? My application was received in Oct.10,2019 and I received my AOR Nov.29,2019.. I already paid the biometrics fee right when I applied in Oct.

Thanks.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Do you think I have to provide my biometrics too? My application was received in Oct.10,2019 and I received my AOR Nov.29,2019.. I already paid the biometrics fee right when I applied in Oct.

Thanks.
No you don’t need to . Application received after December 3 .

lbft

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hello,

Should we submit two sets of Photographs of the applicant if we apply for both Inland PR and work permit??

Please help!

Thanks
I am just curious why you have such type of questions? Every application starts from checklist. You just add documents in checklist order. Without checklists you can make mistakes...

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
Medical request received today! Another step closer in the process
Can I ask if the sponser or applicant has received any email other than AOR and OWP improvement? I did not apply for work permit and I just received AOR so far. I'm wondering what comes next.