+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
No clue yet. I received medical request on the 16th of this month and Gkey says my background check is in process
I am almost on your exact timeline, my application was received Oct. 9, and got the medical request on Feb 15, 2020. I got them done on Feb. 20 and the doctor's office said they received the lab work and xrays and that they'd be sending it through eMedical yesterday afternoon, still no updates on my linked application. Im applying from Calgary

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Got the request for medicals today!
Documents received mid October.

How long you think the PR will be approved after medicals submitted?

Hi there,

I submitted my pr application along with the OWP on October 17th.
They sent back my OWP documents as I missed one signature. I sent it back again on January 10th.
Received the request for medical yesterday.

Just wondering if anyone here is from Alberta and know the pricing for medical. Also, will I have to give biometrics after the medical or is that the last step?
My granny isn’t well so I need to go back home ASAP. How long do you guys think the process will further take?
I did my examination in calgary at Olive Medical Clinic, you have to go to the doctor first to get the requisition forms for xrays and bloodwork. I paid 240$ for the doctors appointment, then 80$ for the xrays at Mayfair Diagnostics, and 53$ for bloodwork/urinalysis at Alberta Precision Labs. I did my exams 6 days ago and the doctor has eMedical enabled but the weekend was in the middle and labwork takes about 48 hours and xrays too so my application hasnt updated with medicals received

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Yep I am. App recieved October 17th

I am as well; OWP app received 10/30/19 (backdated by CIC to 10/23/19).

Sponsor has not received any communication since AOR on 12/24/19. All statuses in GC Key and ecas are "In Process."

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Spouse did his medical on 20th but still no update today :(
Where did you get them done? Did you link your application to an online profile? I did mine in Calgary and my application got updated on my profile so I can see I passed them but the results from the online tool are still not showing they received the medicals, I think that one takes 24 hours to update after your IRCC profile with your linked application

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Where did you get them done? Did you link your application to an online profile? I did mine in Calgary and my application got updated on my profile so I can see I passed them but the results from the online tool are still not showing they received the medicals, I think that one takes 24 hours to update after your IRCC profile with your linked application
He did it in Vancouver and have an online profile. Will wait a day or two and see if it gets updated. We've been getting on time updates so far so hopefully this won't be an issue!

nimmau2

Feb 23, 2020
Friends,
Should the below form be filled only by the applicant??

Or

Should it be both the applicant and Sponsor??

Family info form (IMM 5406)

Please confirm!!

Thanks

vincic

May 13, 2016
Hi All,
I applied for my wife's PR(inland)(25th dec 2019)and also i submitted the RCMP already with the file(paper based)now i got an email from CIC that she need biometrics .
Is RCMP and Biometric is same ?
Anyone get this request too?
Thank you

nimmau2

Feb 23, 2020
Hello,

Should we submit two sets of Photographs of the applicant if we apply for both Inland PR and work permit??

Please help!

Thanks

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi All,
I applied for my wife's PR(inland)(25th dec 2019)and also i submitted the RCMP already with the file(paper based)now i got an email from CIC that she need biometrics .
Is RCMP and Biometric is same ?
Anyone get this request too?
Thank you
No they are not the same and if they have asked you for it then you have to do it otherwise your application will be delayed or processed without it resulting in refusal. As of Dec 3, 2019 inland PR applicants are required to do biometrics. IRCC website provides a list of approved places to have them done. You will have to set your appointment online. Check their website for the information