+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Scarborough Applicant
I got the invitation to re-take the citizenship test. Reason mentioned in the invitation is that, "we are unable to accept your test results, could be because of technical issues or required photo identification was not submitted"
i've used Provincial ID card for as photo identification as it has signature and DOB and address.
PR card was not used because it doesn't have signature on it. Only thing is it has DOB and Card expiry date.
Test Invitation document was little confusing.. it clearly says "Photo ID with signature on it" such as PR card. But our PR card will not have signature.
Can any one reply that they took the test with PR card (with out signature)as ID proof and was successful.
That's bad . Yes , I used PR card. Good luck for your test again.

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
It depends on different factors. Some have interviews and some just proceeded directly to oaths. It's all a myth...
You are right but recently what I have seen in this group/fb from last few weeks , people who are interviewed are mostly from scarborough office only and of course many people have got the oath's directly. Just my observation. But its good that the office is moving the files.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
You are right but recently what I have seen in this group/fb from last few weeks , people who are interviewed are mostly from scarborough office only and of course many people have got the oath's directly. Just my observation. But its good that the office is moving the files.
I noticed that too. Most of the interviews are conducted by Scarborough. Only saw a couple from Mississauga and none from other offices. Just my observation though, but I did see that those who has many enter/exits are more likely to get interviews compared to those who didn't.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I got an email for the citizenship exam for 5th March and onwards. Please update.
Also appreciate if someone can advice on preparation please? Thanks
Congrats! I just did my test. It took me less than 8 mins to complete the test and got 18/20. I quickly read the discover Canada pdf and did all the questions on the link below before I did the test. It shouldn't take you much of time. https://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/