+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> October 2019 AOR - tracking <<<< Join here

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I sent passport on Mar 07. I just wonder do I still a landing interview after receive COPR to make validate?

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello All,
Woohoo! We got our PR email today

AOR OCT 19th
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
Primary applicant with spouse
MEP Nov 15th
Ghost update Feb 18th and 25th
Just called this morning to find out the status and was told that they are still reviewing eligibility and security had not been initiated
Mar 11- 10:30am got the email.

Though the email does not mention my spouse when asking for passport request just says send your passport including dependents. Why didn't they include both our names?

Thank you all, this forum was really great in helping track my progress during the application.

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
Hello All,

AOR OCT 19th
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
MEP Nov 15th
Just called this morning to find out the status and was told that they are still reviewing eligibility and security had not been initiated

Though the email does not mention my spouse when asking for passport request just says send your passport including dependents. Why didn't they include both our names?

Thank you all, this forum was really great in helping track my progress during the application.
Congratulations!!!

Your message about receiving the golden email even though the CIC agent had said that review of the Eligibility requirements was ongoing and Security background checks had not been initiated, gives me hope about my own case.

raviteja03

Mar 16, 2020
Just got PPR email. Sharing my timeline:

CEC inland VO Ottawa
AOR Oct 29th 2019
MEP Feb 20th 2020
IP2 the next day
PPR Mar 16th

Hoping everyone gets their PPR soon!
Any ghost update you observed? My AOR 31st OCT i had ghost update on March 12, no updates after that.

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
Any ghost update you observed? My AOR 31st OCT i had ghost update on March 12, no updates after that.
I did not get any GUs...but my application got stuck due to medical report not properly uploaded for a while so its not exactly a typical process. Sorry cant help much...Good luck on getting the PPR soon!

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Please can you tell
Hello All,

AOR OCT 19th
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
MEP Nov 15th

Please can you tell me which number did you call? I keep getting the standard IVR message and am never able to connect to an agent.

syndread

Dec 30, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-10-2019
Nomination.....
25-09-2019
AOR Received.
04-10-2019
Hi guys, hope everyone is safe. I was wondering if I will be allowed to enter Canada from India as a to-be Permanent Resident (I received my passport and CoPR recently) in the current light of novel COVID-19 pandemic. Canada seems to have closed it borders for most foreign nationals except for its citizens and permanent residents. I was planning to land in Canada very soon and get the rest of the formalities done. Any thoughts on what I should do? Any help and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Hi guys, hope everyone is safe. I was wondering if I will be allowed to enter Canada from India as a to-be Permanent Resident (I received my passport and CoPR recently) in the current light of novel COVID-19 pandemic. Canada seems to have closed it borders for most foreign nationals except for its citizens and permanent residents. I was planning to land in Canada very soon and get the rest of the formalities done. Any thoughts on what I should do? Any help and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks
Nope! Check the copr and coronavirus thread. We’re all discussing this issue there as well

Reactions: syndread