Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Not yet, how do we do that?

And how much time/money does it take to get them?
Google about GCMS if you know someone in canada whom you can share details give consent to that person. It will cost you 5 $... oTherwise order from getgcms.. It takes 30 days to get your notes

Reactions: siddsin

qaz055

Apr 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just joined this forum.
My profile: PNP outland; 4 dependants; 5 different employers history; lived in 5 different countries.
AOR 11 Oct
MEP 31 Oct
Biometrics 5 Nov completed

Since then no any update. The status: reviewing eligibility requirements. 6 months passed. Is this normal?
Any feedback would be appreciated.

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just joined this forum.
My profile: PNP outland; 4 dependants; 5 different employers history; lived in 5 different countries.
AOR 11 Oct
MEP 31 Oct

Since then no any update. The status: reviewing eligibility requirements. 6 months passed. Is this normal?
Hello,
The delay is probably due to the lockdown from Covid-19.

Please send an enquiry to IRCC via the webform regarding the time lapse of your application as well as the confirmation of the current status.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Also, you can request for a GCMS notes to see the actual status of your application. However, it takes about 30 days to get it.

I personally await receipt of the golden email. My AOR is 21 October 2019.

Last edited:

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Hi everyone,

Just joined this forum.
AOR 11 Oct
MEP 31 Oct

I’d say don’t bother/worry with it. Because many of us who have got copr are still no different from you. We’re all just waiting for the situation to calm down. So even if you get you’re not going to be doing anything different with your life, you can’t even go submit it for visa stamping

Reactions: Syed Areeb

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
It seems Ottawa is approving and dispatching the passports already with them. Saw couple of approved cases on the Imm tracker. Anybody got application approved in April?

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Google about GCMS if you know someone in canada whom you can share details give consent to that person. It will cost you 5 $... oTherwise order from getgcms.. It takes 30 days to get your notes
How I can give consent to this known person?

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hello guys, i got another line included under my Document status section on my online account saying my COPR is valid but i haven't gotten any mail or telephone call confirming my PR status. Has this happen to anyone else?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
How I can give consent to this known person?
to complete a consent form. that form is available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf this form is valid for 1 year from when it's signed. if you are concerned about safety and security then use this form which is only valid for 30 days consent.gcmsnotes.com both forms are valid and accepted by IRCC

full disclosure: we are a professional organization behind caipsnotes.com and gcmsnotes.com and in the visa status field since 2002.

Reactions: m1988z

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
to complete a consent form. that form is available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf this form is valid for 1 year from when it's signed. if you are concerned about safety and security then use this form which is only valid for 30 days consent.gcmsnotes.com both forms are valid and accepted by IRCC

full disclosure: we are a professional organization behind caipsnotes.com and gcmsnotes.com and in the visa status field since 2002.
Thank you so much. Finally someone answers my questions in these forums.

Reactions: caipsnotes

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

I had a ghost update on Thursday last week. I had raised a webform on Wednesday.

Any idea of timelines after a ghost update?

Background check says -
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

But I am not sure if this was right from AOR or has it recently changed. Medical was passed on October 22nd 2019.

AOR - October 9th 2019.

Last edited:

Tarasal

May 24, 2019
My AOR is 20 December. I got one ghost update on Friday. I remembered that I got one in the end of February. Besides, I got another one the day after I went for a biometeric in January . How many updates I should have to get PPR? Can anybody guess what the condition of my application is? I am an inland applicant.