+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> October 2019 AOR - tracking <<<< Join here

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Everyone,

I need help

Just got notes today.

A little background - my employer suddenly decided to change my designation from A to B. This was done due to adminstrative reasons, and job duties didnot change. I reported this change in name of designation and no changes in job duties around end of November. The change was adminstrative so my employer didn't give me any communication so I only attached two payslips - one with old designation, and the other of next month with new designation.

I have over 8 years of work experience in the NOC I applied for, and current job duties match current NOC.

Coming back to GCMS - I am confused.

I have three secondary offices on the application.

There are over 100 activities on my account. None of the activities have dates on them. The last activity is Criminality passed, before that 11.2-EE MI passed.

The next is notes on last two pages. Note 4 - Program assistant's recommendation - Pass. Note 3 - Criminality passed. Note 2 - Case processing agent wrote All Valid Ready to Finalize. After 3 days of Note 2, I sent change in name of designation and no changes in job duties. After 2 weeks, Note 1 - *Review Required* Email received via GCMS. change in job classification. pay stub provided.

Assessments
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am planning to get reference emails from three colleagues. I don't want my employer to know, that's why emails from colleagues, and send them with a CSE saying its not change in classification just in name of designation.

Please advise.

@andy108 @Lena32 @prsingh @scylla @SithLord

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
Good Evening,

I just discovered this forum this evening while looking for info online regarding my application. It's been very informative.

Please how do I confirm the actual status of my application (i.e whether the eligibility assessment, security and criminal background verification have been initiated) and my VO.

• My application is FSW-Outland
• AOR date is 21 October 2019
• Medical passed on 8 November 2019
• BIL received on 8 November 2019 and completed on 20 November 2019

As at today, processing timeline on my EE profile is 62% and the last email I got from CIC was 10 November 2019.

The status on my EE profile is as follows:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I cannot use the CIC web form as I do not know my VO.

I would really appreciate your help on how I can contact CIC for live info on my application.

Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Good Evening,

I just discovered this forum this evening while looking for info online regarding my application. It's been very informative.

Please how do I confirm the actual status of my application (i.e whether the eligibility assessment, security and criminal background verification have been initiated) and my VO.

As at today, processing timeline on my EE profile is 62% and the last email I got from CIC was 10 November 2019.

Review of eligibility

Interview

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I would really appreciate your help on how I can contact CIC for live info on my application.

Thank you
You can call CIC and talk to them. Although all these statuses you get, are irrelevant and you can't really impact processing.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Good Evening,

Review of eligibility

Interview

Background check

Final decision

Thank you
There is a link on your AOR PDF.. You can use that

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
There is a link on your AOR PDF.. You can use that
Thank you for your feedback. I have done as advised.

The confirmation of submission response however, stated as follows, "If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada."

Please does this mean that I may not get a response since my application is still within the 6 months processing time?

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
53 Days to go and still waiting..!!!
Not sure why is it getting delayed when most of the October AORs are getting PPRs
Last Call was on 30th January and they said Eligibility is in Process and that security is pending.

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
You can call CIC and talk to them. Although all these statuses you get, are irrelevant and you can't really impact processing.
Thank you for your response.

The phone number I saw on the CIC website is 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only).

However, I am resident in Nigeria and I do not have a Canadian number.

Please what number can I reach the client support agents on?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. I have done as advised.

The confirmation of submission response however, stated as follows, "If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada."

Please does this mean that I may not get a response since my application is still within the 6 months processing time?
They generally do respond.. for me they responded with status 2 out of 3 times.. the third time they wrote your application is within normal processing time.

wait for a week..

Or you could raise gcms notes.. i recommend ordering them yourself or through someone you trust.. I have a friend that orders notes for me.. he lives near Canadian border.. goes to canada for an hour, submits my request, and comes to usa

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
Thank you for your response.

The phone number I saw on the CIC website is 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only).

However, I am resident in Nigeria and I do not have a Canadian number.

Please what number can I reach the client support agents on?
Kindly disregard the above as I was able to call the CIC number today and get feedback on the status of my application from a very amiable CIC agent.

Thank you

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
They generally do respond.. for me they responded with status 2 out of 3 times.. the third time they wrote your application is within normal processing time.

wait for a week..

Or you could raise gcms notes.. i recommend ordering them yourself or through someone you trust.. I have a friend that orders notes for me.. he lives near Canadian border.. goes to canada for an hour, submits my request, and comes to usa
Alright. Many thanks.

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Dear All

Could you please help me understand IP1 and IP2 based on the information below:

AOR: 22nd October
Medicals Pass: 14th November
Request for biometrics: 14th November
Another email update but no change in profile noted: 15th November
Biometrics Completed; 25th November

Since then no updates.

My Background has forever shown “ We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision “
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

My Application status only changed to “Make sure you check your messages….”
September people haven’t got it yet!

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon Thanks for the help you're providing to everyone here, I have a query if you dont mind.
FSW-O
AOR Oct 04
VO Ottawa
I raised 2 web forms the first one on Jan 27 the reply was:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Second time today I got this reply:
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification on file are valid
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

What does it mean that my eligibility was being assessed and now it's not started.
Any input from the forum members is much appreciated

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
CEC INLAND
AOR OCT 19TH
Primary Visa office: CPC Edmonton
Got a GCMS today, and sadly nothing has moved since med passed.

I have applied for a BOWP since December last year, as my work permit expires in march.

Will I go on implied status once my work permit expires?