17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
53 Days to go and still waiting..!!!
Not sure why is it getting delayed when most of the October AORs are getting PPRs
Last Call was on 30th January and they said Eligibility is in Process and that security is pending.
If it makes you feel any better, I’m September with the same status

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hello everyone Can anyone answer my question.
AOR is November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019

Background- We are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information.

Biometrics- we do not need your biometrics, we will send you a message if this changes.

My question is when do they ask for biometrics. I want to know approximate time after AOR or MEP. They didn't ask me for RCMP report as well. Please if anyone can tell me i will really appreciate your help. M so worried.
Thank you.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello everyone Can anyone answer my question.
AOR is November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019

Background- We are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information.

Biometrics- we do not need your biometrics, we will send you a message if this changes.

My question is when do they ask for biometrics. I want to know approximate time after AOR or MEP. They didn't ask me for RCMP report as well. Please if anyone can tell me i will really appreciate your help. M so worried.
Thank you.
I am assuming that you are in Canada. If yes, then please check the below link:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=717&top=19

If no, then you should have received bio-metric instruction letter when you passed the medicals.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I am assuming that you are in Canada. If yes, then please check the below link:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=717&top=19

If no, then you should have received bio-metric instruction letter when you passed the medicals.
I followed this link and I answered couple of questions and there answer was Yes I need to give biometrics. But they didn't sent me biometric request yet. In Inland CEC applicantions approximately when do they ask for biometrics and RCMP report? My MEP was Dec10,2019

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Have the same VO (Edmonton)
CEC
AOR: 23 Dec
MEP: 11 Jan
BIO posted: 15 Jan

Got a reply from webform:
eligibility & criminality: in progress
security: not started

the only update I received after BIL was for a status update email.
are you Inlnd CEC? when did they request for Biometrics?

fakenews

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Sorry, what do you mean by "not all October are getting PPR"
that means when you said "most of October AORs are getting PPR", it's inaccurate. At this point only about 25% of October AORs received PPR so you're still among the most.

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
that means when you said "most of October AORs are getting PPR", it's inaccurate. At this point only about 25% of October AORs received PPR so you're still among the most.
FYI...the initial post wasn't mine, was only asking for clarification. Thanks anyway.

Aj.nayak

Dec 3, 2019
Hello - I received the Ready for Visa mail on Feb 11th.

Does anyone know where we can get the passport photos for Canada clicked? Requirement is 2 inch x 2 3/4 inch and the name and address of the photographer should be mentioned on the back.
I checked a couple of places, but they only have 2 inch x 2 inch.
Thanks!

I'm in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.

Last edited:

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello - I received the Ready for Visa mail on Feb 11th.

Does anyone know where we can get the passport photos for Canada clicked? Requirement is 2 inch x 2 3/4 inch and the name and address of the photographer should be mentioned on the back.
I checked a couple of places, but they only have 2 inch x 2 inch.
Thanks!
Don't know where you are but if you're in Canada, Costco, Walmart (although I've been burned there once or twice and they're pretty expensive)...the best option would be a commissionaires office. Technically the CO is a government office so they should give you the right pictures and they're relatively cheap, quick and never busy. If you're not in Canada...can't help you.

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
are you Inlnd CEC? when did they request for Biometrics?
Yes I’m CEC applicant and they requested bio on the same day as medical passed i.e. 11th Jan