Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for these updates.

I am wondering if PNPs (both PNP-I and PNP-O) include paper based applications in the data. I’d really like to know how long it normally takes for PNP applicants who applied via EE. As far as I know, EE- PNP applicants go thru same process once AOR is issued via online but it is hard for me to understand why PNPs are slower...

Thank you so much for reading my question!
Hey Mate, no paper based have separate tracker, hence are not included.

We assume that PNP's are slower due to the fact that there are some exchange of info with Provinces, which takes time.

Reactions: Halluah

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,

AOR OCT 19
MEP NOV 15
CEC- one dependent

Raised a webform last Friday about the Visa office, our eligibility, security, criminal and background check.

I got a response this past thursday. The security, criminality and background are not initiated.

They made no mention of where our visa office is or our eligibility.

It seems there has not been any movement in our file.
I plan to call them and ask them about the eligibility.

Hope some other October people are having better luck than we are.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi All,

AOR OCT 19
MEP NOV 15
CEC- one dependent

Raised a webform last Friday about the Visa office, our eligibility, security, criminal and background check.

I got a response this past thursday. The security, criminality and background are not initiated.

They made no mention of where our visa office is or our eligibility.

It seems there has not been any movement in our file.
I plan to call them and ask them about the eligibility.

Hope some other October people are having better luck than we are.
Let us know what the response be on your questions!

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
My AOR is Oct 17 ..MEP/BIL - Nov 5th

Yesterday i have submitted webform about job change and sent reference letter on company letter head . earlier i was unable to get the letter from HR because of their policies . I have taken a letter from my immediate supervisor ,filled all details ,Notarized the letter and submitted. Now Im out of the company , they have given me the reference letter on letter head with job duties . I have attached the same in the webform with LOE . i hope it will not raise any concerns .

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I think most of the october guys are waiting, so no need for concern...
Hi @andy108

any idea how slow is Singapore Visa Office? My file got transferred to them on 12th of November but on webform reply, i got to know that my application hasn't been started getting reviewed by the officer yet and is in queue :(

My case is relatively straight forward with 1 PCC, 1 employment, 1 POF, 1 applicant and travel in Europe(2 times), Thailand (1 time) & India (9 times). SO, when might I receive PPR?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi @andy108

any idea how slow is Singapore Visa Office? My file got transferred to them on 12th of November but on webform reply, i got to know that my application hasn't been started getting reviewed by the officer yet and is in queue :(

My case is relatively straight forward with 1 PCC, 1 employment, 1 POF, 1 applicant and travel in Europe(2 times), Thailand (1 time) & India (9 times). SO, when might I receive PPR?
It has reputation for being slow. :( you should be patient. Generally SG takes time...

Jan 24, 2020
Hi all,
Thought i should share my details with you.

FSW-O
London VO
AOR: 23 Oct 2019
Medical passed: 13 Nov 2019
Biometrics completed: 17 Nov 2019
RPRF: 21 Nov 2019
Additional documents request for current employment: 15 Jan 2020
Submission of requested Documents: 20 Jan 2020
Passport request: 24 Jan 2019
Feelings: Shocked

I was having lunch when the email came. I opened the account it said action required. I went further in and eligibility, background and final decision still pending and another request letter. First thought in my mind, please don't be another additional document request. Opened the letter 7 pages long. Read a few lines in panic, couldn't make sense of it. Handed it over to my wife who couldn't read it either. Had to show it to a few friends to believe its content.

Sorry for the dramatic explanation can't keep the feelings inside

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi all,
Thought i should share my details with you.

FSW-O
London VO
AOR: 23 Oct 2019
Medical passed: 13 Nov 2019
Biometrics completed: 17 Nov 2019
RPRF: 21 Nov 2019
Additional documents request for current employment: 15 Jan 2020
Submission of requested Documents: 20 Jan 2020
Passport request: 24 Jan 2019
Feelings: Shocked

I was having lunch when the email came. I opened the account it said action required. I went further in and eligibility, background and final decision still pending and another request letter. First thought in my mind, please don't be another additional document request. Opened the letter 7 pages long. Read a few lines in panic, couldn't make sense of it. Handed it over to my wife who couldn't read it either. Had to show it to a few friends to believe its content.

Sorry for the dramatic explanation can't keep the feelings inside
Congrats!

Reactions: ranahassam1992