+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> October 2019 AOR - tracking <<<< Join here

Muhit85

Dec 15, 2017
@andy108 hello,

My File is with Singapore Visa Office and my AOR is 19th October. My MEP is on 6th Nov & BG change to "Application is in process" for the first time on 11th November.

What do you think when might I shall get my file approved? what is the expected timeline in this case? it will be great if you can help me with it. thanks.
what does your BG and Eligibility say now? Im also from SGVO and AOR 5th OCT. Seems SGVO is still processing AUG AOR.

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello all
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa to check about my application... I did ask them specifically if the eligibility is passed, if background check is done etc. However i got generic reply
“ Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Hector
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | “
I am unable to understand what is this review pending mentioned by them... My AOR is 5th October
Please help me to understand this status

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello all
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa to check about my application... I did ask them specifically if the eligibility is passed, if background check is done etc. However i got generic reply
“ Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Hector
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | “
I am unable to understand what is this review pending mentioned by them... My AOR is 5th October
I got the same generic message.. i haven't been able to find a thing about this except this being a generic message they sometimes send when your application is within processing time.. please let me know if you find something

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I got the same generic message.. i haven't been able to find a thing about this except this being a generic message they sometimes send when your application is within processing time.. please let me know if you find something
Ohh cool
Thanks a lot for assuring
I was too confused

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello all
“ Good day,

Regards,

Hector
This is a generic response.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
what does your BG and Eligibility say now? Im also from SGVO and AOR 5th OCT. Seems SGVO is still processing AUG AOR.

How do you know they are processing the AUG AOR still now? BG- Application is on process, we will let you know once we start the background check. Eligibility:- we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility. what is your eligibility and BG status?

How long we might have to wait according to you considering we are OCT AOR?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-8 months as of now on average. Although recently the processes have picked up quite a bit.

Statuses by month for CEC
*Quite fast processing time as per the numbers.

Statuses by month for FSW-I:
*Progressing quite well too.

Statuses by months for FSW-O:
*This is by far the largest category, and as of now the fastest.

Statuses by months for OBP-I:
*PNP is the slowest category.

Statuses by months for PNP-O:
*The current trend is PNP-O picking up the pace and PPR tend to come faster than previously in 2019.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average MEAN processing time:
*Good decline from August/Sep/Oct times.

Average MEDIAN processing time:
*Just to cross-check the numbers and compare.

Average MODE processing time:
*Finally, average mode processing time. All positive.

Applicants by Stream:
Quite a large share of PNPs here too.

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.Interestingly, recently, Israel started to be very slow.

Average processing time by Province:
*There is a definitely trend for pnp-s to pick up the pace, we can see reduction in average processing time across all provinces, but Manitoba, MB is still slow.

Average by VO:
*HK seem to be the slowest. Rome, Montreal. Rest are somewhat similar.

Average processing time across all streams:
*We can see there is an obvious trend in processing time being faster. With 165 days on average.

PPRs by VISA OFFICE:
*90% of PPRs are issued by Ottawa and Sydney, meaning prcessing had been consolidated in CA pretty much.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-8 months as of now on average. Although recently the processes have picked up quite a bit.

*The current trend is PNP-O picking up the pace and PPR tend to come faster than previously in 2019.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Applicants by Stream:

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.Interestingly, recently, Israel started to be very slow.

*There is a definitely trend for pnp-s to pick up the pace, we can see reduction in average processing time across all provinces, but Manitoba, MB is still slow.

Average by VO:

*We can see there is an obvious trend in processing time being faster. With 165 days on average.

PPRs by VISA OFFICE:
*90% of PPRs are issued by Ottawa and Sydney, meaning prcessing had been consolidated in CA pretty much.

Thanks a ton for sharing

Halluah

Oct 12, 2019

Statuses by months:

Applicants by Stream:

Average by nationality:

Average by VO:

PPRs by VISA OFFICE:

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for these updates.

I am wondering if PNPs (both PNP-I and PNP-O) include paper based applications in the data. I’d really like to know how long it normally takes for PNP applicants who applied via EE. As far as I know, EE- PNP applicants go thru same process once AOR is issued via online but it is hard for me to understand why PNPs are slower...

Thank you so much for reading my question!