+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> October 2019 AOR - tracking <<<< Join here

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thank you andy.

I have a very urgent query if you can please help me understand what to do.
I submitted my PR application on 2nd of October and received the AOR on 3rd. And today I was browsing through the NOC codes on IRCC website for a friend when i noticed that I have mistakenly selected the wrong NOC for my previous work experience.

My actual NOC is 1241 (Administrative assistant) and i mistakenly selected the NOC code 1221 (Administrative officer) during the PR application submission due to confusion due to similar titles.
All the experience documents I attached are that of Administrative assistant position.

Please note that the change of code from NOC 1221 to 1241 does not cause any change in the CRS score as they are both category B NOCs.

I do not know what I should do at this point as I have already submitted my application. Please please guide me. I will be very thankful.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you andy.

I have a very urgent query if you can please help me understand what to do.
I submitted my PR application on 2nd of October and received the AOR on 3rd. And today I was browsing through the NOC codes on IRCC website for a friend when i noticed that I have mistakenly selected the wrong NOC for my previous work experience.

My actual NOC is 1241 (Administrative assistant) and i mistakenly selected the NOC code 1221 (Administrative officer) during the PR application submission due to confusion due to similar titles.
All the experience documents I attached are that of Administrative assistant position.

Please note that the change of code from NOC 1221 to 1241 does not cause any change in the CRS score as they are both category B NOCs.

I do not know what I should do at this point as I have already submitted my application. Please please guide me. I will be very thankful.
I would suggest to raise CSE and explain your mistake, as it has no impact, then it should all be good.

Other members can comment on this too.

All the best

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Statuses by month of submission:

As you can see January is pretty much 82% got PPR.

Reactions: ammad88

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
I would suggest to raise CSE and explain your mistake, as it has no impact, then it should all be good.

Other members can comment on this too.

All the best
Hi andy! I have already raised a CSE. Any idea how long they take to respond? Another thing to keep in mind here is that this is not even my primary NOC.
Other experts including nitin sharma said that this is a serious mistake and the application will be refused and adviced to withdraw my application and make another express entry profile.
I am so confused as to what to do. I dont want to wait for months in vain. If someone has had an experience like this who can share their story? Or you know someone who can guide me?
Btw, what are your predictions for the next CRS draw?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi andy! I have already raised a CSE. Any idea how long they take to respond? Another thing to keep in mind here is that this is not even my primary NOC.
Other experts including nitin sharma said that this is a serious mistake and the application will be refused and adviced to withdraw my application and make another express entry profile.
I am so confused as to what to do. I dont want to wait for months in vain. If someone has had an experience like this who can share their story? Or you know someone who can guide me?
Btw, what are your predictions for the next CRS draw?
The exact same situation happened to a member here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/incorrect-primary-noc-post-aor.609951/

his application was set for refusal but he raised a cse and explained everything. He got PR. You might need to blindly wait though.

Honest mistakes can be fixed. I accidentally answered “no” to a visa refusal question although I was denied a visa once. I realized that 6 months after AOR and proactively raised a cse. As you see I am a PR now

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
The exact same situation happened to a member here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/incorrect-primary-noc-post-aor.609951/

his application was set for refusal but he raised a cse and explained everything. He got PR. You might need to blindly wait though.

Honest mistakes can be fixed. I accidentally answered “no” to a visa refusal question although I was denied a visa once. I realized that 6 months after AOR and proactively raised a cse. As you see I am a PR now
Thank you so much for your reply. I have already raised a CSE to explain my situation. I'm thinking to order gsms notes now. Do you know how i can order them? I also have relatives in Canada who can receive them and fwd to me. What do you think?
Also, is there any other way to contact IRCC to enquire whether my cse is being considered?
Again, thank you very much for your reply.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Thank you so much for your reply. I have already raised a CSE to explain my situation. I'm thinking to order gsms notes now. Do you know how i can order them? I also have relatives in Canada who can receive them and fwd to me. What do you think?
Also, is there any other way to contact IRCC to enquire whether my cse is being considered?
Again, thank you very much for your reply.
There is no use of GCMS notes if you order them now or in a month. You will need to wait for at least 3 months after AOR to see some action on your file.
If you order the notes a month from now, you will only see R10 check being done. Your NOC won’t be assessed during this check. Your NOC will be assessed at the Eligibility check stage, which is likely to happen 3+ months after AOR.

You can order the notes through GetGCMS that is represented by legalfalcon here. I used that provider during my process.

You can also call IRCC but now if you want to speak to an agent, you will have to call from Canadian number. You can use TextNow app or Fongo app to get a Canadian phone number

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Thank you for clarification and sharing you views.

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
There is no use of GCMS notes if you order them now or in a month. You will need to wait for at least 3 months after AOR to see some action on your file.
If you order the notes a month from now, you will only see R10 check being done. Your NOC won’t be assessed during this check. Your NOC will be assessed at the Eligibility check stage, which is likely to happen 3+ months after AOR.

You can order the notes through GetGCMS that is represented by legalfalcon here. I used that provider during my process.

You can also call IRCC but now if you want to speak to an agent, you will have to call from Canadian number. You can use TextNow app or Fongo app to get a Canadian phone number
Thank you once again. I will try calling the IRCC and weigh my options and take a decision. You guys have been a great help. Thank you.

Reactions: Tess007