FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hi all, I renewed my passport while my PR is still in process. Should I inform CIC about this? I worry if this renewed passport delays the process or CIC asks me to re-send other documents such as medical and Language with the new passport. Those are with my previous passport. What should I do?
If your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, when you get your new passport, update your passport information in your application. This will ensure it’s valid when we process your application and avoid additional delays

Midorin

Jul 7, 2020
The vfs office in my country (Morocco) just opened today, I'm hoping they start issuing PPR this week. I wonder if something similar has happened anywhere else. I'll keep y'all updated.
Hello fellow citizen !
Yeah, seems like good news indeed.

I wonder if something similar has happened anywhere else.
As a matter of fact, it did : some VFS offices re-opened in a bunch of countries starting today. You can check the VFS Global website for more info (section COVID-19: customer advisories).

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Th
The vfs office in my country (Morocco) just opened today, I'm hoping they start issuing PPR this week. I wonder if something similar has happened anywhere else. I'll keep y'all updated.
Really very positive and good news hope vfs will open soon in india

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Under air bubble agreement, india is going to start international flights to USA, UK, France and Germany for all visa types And is on talk with Canada for the same. Hope canda too will agree to the restarting the flights

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

How many October AOR's are still waiting for PPR ? I believe most of them have got ppr in February.

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
S
Hello folks,

How many October AOR's are still waiting for PPR ? I believe most of them have got ppr in February.
Still waiting ,FSW outland, aor October 5,2019.. no update in myCIC since February.. raised a webform in may which replied that security background verification is in process and criminality background verification is valid

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
S
Still waiting ,FSW outland, aor October 5,2019.. no update in myCIC since February.. raised a webform in may which replied that security background verification is in process and criminality background verification is valid
ours is Oct 17, got PPR on March 8 but still silence with passports returned from Ottawa unstamped and without COPR. No even expanation why. That's inhumane what IRRC does with us

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
ours is Oct 17, got PPR on March 8 but still silence with passports returned from Ottawa unstamped and without COPR. No even expanation why. That's inhumane what IRRC does with us
I think We are on the last of their priority menu especially outland applicants. And thats really frustrating that they are not replying or explaining current scenario as what is the plan for us in near future. They can just update the status to approved to end this torturing anxiety. We are not asking them to call us right away. We all understand the current pandemic situation. But updating exact status is not going to do harm to anyone

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I think We are on the last of their priority menu especially outland applicants. And thats really frustrating that they are not replying or explaining current scenario as what is the plan for us in near future. They can just update the status to approved to end this torturing anxiety. We are not asking them to call us right away. We all understand the current pandemic situation. But updating exact status is not going to do harm to anyone
it's reasonable and logical what you say. We desperately need IRCC compassion

Reactions: Rajputkaushal