+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

Confusion if someone cld help out.

I'm PNP Nominee, aor 11th oct.
I had received gcms notes on 14th April which stated review required on pof in regards to maturity date(I didn't received any adr though) later when I raised webform on 30th April, this is wht I recieved:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Later on may 6th, when I called the call center they also conveyed that everything is passed we are waiting for final decision.

Which information should I consider up to date? Webform response or Gcms or call center agent.

Thanks.

Last edited:

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
FSW-O - USA Citizen/Resident - Ready to travel immediately - PPR March 11

Update (or lack thereof) this morning: I had submitted a web form last Friday, trying to explain my situation and asking if they could just email COPR.

Got the response back today - it was the standard response with zero case-specific information. I'm not surprised, but figured you'd like to know that little has changed.

______

Good day XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
on june 27th 2019 i recieved an update saying we are processing your BGC this was the first update i received since passing my medical on feb 27th 2019. i am wondering if it will take the normal 30 days or this is another snail stage have anyone received a similar update?

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
MAIN POINTS OF MY GCMS NOTES:::

Counterfoil Required: Yes
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
FSW Minimum Language: Met
Minimum Funds: Met

Case Analyst: ***RECOMMENDED PASS*** Lock-in-Date: 16-10-2019_EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: Funds: Appears Met
FSW Points Total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

As per the abovementioned notes, every stage is clear or not?
My IELTS Score got expired on 02 Dec 2019, should I re-appear for the same or it is OK?
What is this "Counterfoil Required: Yes?"

Any opinion from the valued members of the forum will be a great help for me

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
MAIN POINTS OF MY GCMS NOTES:::

Counterfoil Required: Yes
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
FSW Minimum Language: Met
Minimum Funds: Met

Case Analyst: ***RECOMMENDED PASS*** Lock-in-Date: 16-10-2019_EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: Funds: Appears Met
FSW Points Total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

As per the abovementioned notes, every stage is clear or not?
My IELTS Score got expired on 02 Dec 2019, should I re-appear for the same or it is OK?
What is this "Counterfoil Required: Yes?"

Any opinion from the valued members of the forum will be a great help for me
As per the Case Analyst, your Eligibility is Met. Next stage will be Officer review and he will mark it Passed if everything is fine.
No need to re-appear for IELTS( its locked on AOR date)
Counterfoil required yes means you need visa( need to wait for PPR) to land in Canada. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhit85

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

This is what I received in latest webform reply:

Please note that processing times vary depending on the type of application submitted. They are based on the average number of days or months it takes to process a complete application package.

Also, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only. To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.

what does it convey? Where as my process reached?

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

This is what I received in latest webform reply:

Please note that processing times vary depending on the type of application submitted. They are based on the average number of days or months it takes to process a complete application package.

Also, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only. To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.

what does it convey? Where as my process reached?
Hi
This is a generic reply they are giving to everyone. So don't think much on it.Still if you want much clear picture go for gcms notes.Anyways they are not going to finalize any outland applications till travel bans are taken off or till vacs are opened.

Krish_JK

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2019
Med's Done....
21-11-2019
Hello,

I am CEC applicant (inland) and spouse (India) received PPR in March 2020. My wife received CoPR and PRV (approved on March 21st) but could not come due to travel restrictions for applicants whose files approved after March 18. My wife's PRV and CoPR expired inmid of May 2020. Now that CIC eased some rules even for expired CoPR, we sent a request to CIC mentioning about ability to travel and settle in Canada permanently. We received acknowledgement of webform, awaiting for further instructions or additional documents (if required).

My questions:
1. Is there any applicant, who got any response from CIC for similar conditions?
2. Do we have to submit quarantine plan or travel plan?

FYI, please see below for the response my wife received:

"Good day XXXXXXX XXXX,

We verified the information you provided regarding your ability to travel and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
XXXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
"

Thank you in advamce,
Krishna

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance
I also got exactly same reply . Just waiting to see any updates or change to mycic account status. But may be ircc will not update untill things get normal

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
I also got exactly same reply . Just waiting to see any updates or change to mycic account status. But may be ircc will not update untill things get normal
It menas that all the verification in different fields is done and all is clear means valid.. which again means you are waiting for ppr now as per my knowledge

Reactions: belo can