+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nouveau

Oct 28, 2016
hi guys, I got the CoPR a month ago! But in my CIC account, the status is still "submitted" - not sure if is there anyone have this same issue? I am wondering if this is a technical issue from the website, or there are more steps: e.g we need to apply and receive our PR card before this status changes to "approved". Any advice would be appreciated.

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hi folks,

Any updates from outland applicants?
Guess we're still all the way at the bottom of the list in IRCC's priorities.

I'm tired of sending web forms and receiving stupid & useless replies.

Reactions: jvelroma

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi folks,

I got one of those replies on Friday ... still no dice. The only info I got was that all of my documents had been received (which was an improvement from my May 5 webform response, which indicated they'd not yet inputted my documents.

FSW-O (USA)
e-APR: October 21
PPR: March 11
Passport Photos Delivered: April 2

Reactions: andreiger

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi folks,

Hi. Everything is valid, no final decision yet. My last ghost update was at march. I decided not to send any webforms to ask status of my application till I get another ghost update or mail. They are focusing on inland applicants at the moment. If they start distributing pprs for outlanders, then I may raise a webform again maybe.

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hi. Everything is valid, no final decision yet. My last ghost update was at march. I decided not to send any webforms to ask status of my application till I get another ghost update or mail. They are focusing on inland applicants at the moment. If they start distributing pprs for outlanders, then I may raise a webform again maybe.
Would be a professional approach from them to at least tell us approximately when they resume processing outland applicants again :)

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
hi guys, I got the CoPR a month ago! But in my CIC account, the status is still "submitted" - not sure if is there anyone have this same issue? I am wondering if this is a technical issue from the website, or there are more steps: e.g we need to apply and receive our PR card before this status changes to "approved". Any advice would be appreciated.
I have the same issue. Mine is approved a month ago and still shows "submitted" as of today.

Reactions: nouveau

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@cdsoso , that means you're a permanent resident! Dont worry about the profile. Mine says approved BUT in the details it says my document provided June 5 is being reviewed :). I even sent and got our SIN NUMBERS already and sent in for my PR Card and I'm patiently waiting for that to come in.

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

Could anybody let me know how long is it taking to get the PR cards these days for inland applicants.
I submitted my photos on 23rd June to Edmonton office, but no update on that.

Thanks

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi everyone
I applied my gcms notes on 28 june. I got temporary request tracking number and was told that i would be given a permanent no ,which will mark the start of my processing of gcms notes. Till now ,i haven't received any permanent no. Can someone let me know the procedure?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone
I applied my gcms notes on 28 june. I got temporary request tracking number and was told that i would be given a permanent no ,which will mark the start of my processing of gcms notes. Till now ,i haven't received any permanent no. Can someone let me know the procedure?
The ATIP division of IRCC (which processes the GCMS notes) does NOT by default communicate back with the permanent number. If the ATIP division needs more info from the applicant or needs more time then they will quote the permanent number in their communication otherwise you will find the permanent number when you receive the file. The temporary number is provided in a generic email when a request is submitted to the ATIP division; looks like below. Also, for inland applicants they can request the GCMS file for free directly from IRCC.

You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

COVID 19 – Delays in Processing your Request
The Government of Canada’s Access to Information and Privacy Offices currently have a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures put in place to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be delays in responding to requests submitted under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act during this period. Departments will continue to make every reasonable effort to respond to requests, in accordance with the current operational realities. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this period.

Processing Times
If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 1234567. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act.

Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.

martin_a4

Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Just received my GCMS notes today (surprisingly only after 10 days). My AOR is Oct 11, CEC inland, and here's some interesting notes as to why my application has been on hold for 4 months:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2019-10-11 PA: - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS CLAIMED OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT THEY DO NOT REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE
- NOT ASSESSED AFTER PROMOTION [HOME COUNTRY] SHOWED IN THE ADDRESS HISTORY FROM 2013/06/22 TO 2019/09/06, NO PC PROVIDED. PLEASE REVIEW***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES UNABLE TO PASS CRIMINALITY AS BIOMETRICS IS STILL SHOWING ""IN PROGRESS"". A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. Appears Met RPRF: Complete

-The extra work experience that I claimed: I believe this shouldn't matter, right? I just wanted to show all my work history at the date of the application.
-The travel history was my messed-up: return date should be 2013/09/06 - any idea how to fix this? It's less than 6 months and PC won't be necessary. They should see this when checking the passport pages I included with the application.
-My biometrics is now completed.

Any suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated, and I hope everyone stay safe and well.

Thanks
Hey guys, looks like after updating IRCC regarding my travel/address issue, I sent a web form and received the following today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
I guess this means my CoPR and PR is (hopefully) near. Based on your experience, any idea how long it would take for them to issue CoPR?

Thanks for all the help.