18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Sumedh

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,

I had raised a webform for status update few days back and got the below revert -
  • The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Can anyone suggest what does "The eligibility review is valid" means.
My AOR is 16th October, 2019.
FSW-Outland.

BobbyKashav

Jun 19, 2020
Would like to suggest if we write to the immi minister requesting him to at least provide any status or any future plan, that the government is considering for outland applicants, as the outland applicants are going through lot of anxiety and stress due to the delay in PPR, some of them are way past eight month mark. I know that in this covid time delays are bound to happen, but at least they must provide some plan, so that the applicants should know that they will be processed in a certain way and any expected time frame.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

I had raised a webform for status update few days back and got the below revert -
  • The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Can anyone suggest what does "The eligibility review is valid" means.
My AOR is 16th October, 2019.
FSW-Outland.
Your eligibility is recommend passed.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Cong
Hi Folks,

CEC Inland
AOR Oct 18, 2019

I received an email confirming that I am official PR now but need to submit my CoPR to Etobicoke.
I received my CoPR and passport last May. I sent a webform inquiring the next step to complete the landing but the response was generic until I received the latest email confirming my residency status. Best of luck folks.
Congratulations.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hello there, i would love some input on my application:

AOR 23oct2019
FSW - PNP Outland

This is what I got after sending in a webform.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.

Regarding my eligibility, does it mean it's valid, beyond valid, or the stage before valid? (or recommended passed)

Thank you very much

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hey guys, can anyone provide IRCC phone number? I want to try to call them today regarding my application, as it stuck somewhere. This uncertainty drives me crazy already. I was hoping to receive my PPR at the end of March, and its the end of June now.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply.
In February, my eligibility status was "Recommended Passed" which changed to "The eligibility review is valid". That is why i am confused.
Even my eligibility was valid around February. My eligibility changed from "not started" to "recommend passed" on Jan 30. Then on March 2 my security was initiated. I think my eligibility was also passed on same day but not sure then on March 4, I received my PPR.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Is this "Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied" the same as "eligibility review is valid" ? can someone please clarify ?

david1211

Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone provide IRCC phone number? I want to try to call them today regarding my application, as it stuck somewhere. This uncertainty drives me crazy already. I was hoping to receive my PPR at the end of March, and its the end of June now.
Their phone number is 1-888-242-2100, but try to use an IRCC webform. It does not make much sense calling them. The CIC call agents usually do not provide any details.

Reactions: andrei92

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
Is this "Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied" the same as "eligibility review is valid" ? can someone please clarify ?
Yes i got eligibility valid on webform response on 29 May, then meets the eligibility requirements for webform response on 18 June

salaz

May 27, 2020
By GCMS notes you mean a message in your application? Or an email? Thanks for clarifying!
when was your AOR?
Mines are valid too according to a web form I sent. Yesterday I received my Gcms notes and they said my case is "ready to finalize" so I think valid means you passed the tests and are now waiting for the final approval.