+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Yes, I stopped checking the tracker and suddenly it was activated. My passports reached Ottawa on the 10th of March, CoPR is 11th. But they sent the mail on 7 April and I got it yesterday. So even though the process was complete it took them so long to send it. And yes am in-land. Hope this helps.
Yes It does!! That made me checked and my application was approved today and according to Canada Post its on the way.

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
The below was what i got today as response to the webform

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Additionally, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· The responsible office has determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Hold out your hope guys. My application was also approved today and return tracker activated. Thanks to many guys in the forum who gave valuable information.

Office: CPC- Ottawa (Inland applicant)
Passport delivered on 10th March 2020.

Reactions: SAgrrl and pemyrie

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hold out your hope guys. My application was also approved today and return tracker activated. Thanks to many guys in the forum who gave valuable information.

Office: CPC- Ottawa (Inland applicant)
Passport delivered on 10th March 2020.
That's great there is hope for us all!
Did you get an email to check your application when it was approved today?

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
It means that IRCC is updating your profile that they are reviewing the additional info that you have sent.
I received that too when I sent them some additional documents. After review, it will be updated again to " Not applicable".

Don't worry!
They reviewed it almost more than 4 months ago and changed it to not applicable. But now all of sudden changed it back to reviewing status.

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020
Hi I received this info for my web inquiry :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Earlier: it was Eligibility met
criminality in progress
security not started

I dont understand how this changed
Any idea?
Hello,
I received the same response to my CSE yesterday.
FSW-O, AOR 21 October 2019

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Just got my GCMS notes, requested a month ago.

My history:
  • AOR Oct 26
  • MEP Nov 18
  • ADR requested on Nov 18 (RCMP for my wife)
GCMS status:
  • Elegibility: Review Required
  • Security: Not Started
  • Criminality: In Progress
  • Medical: Passed

On the notes itself it looks like they are waiting for someone to review my wife's RCMP certificate. The weird thing is that they requested it on Nov 18 with due date to Nov 18 which conflicted with other information on the same document where they said I had 60 days to upload it. Because of that on Nov 18 I've uploaded the receipt from the company we collected her finger prints and some time later I raised a Webform with the actual RCMP certificate. My guess is that caused this delay. All other notes are encoraging and I think we are on the right track to be approved (fingers crossed).

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Looks like people who had their passport delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10, got approved yesterday with copr on way.
In my case too it was delivered on Mar 10, but not approved yet. Are there more people here like me who have passport delivered on Mar 10 and before and not approved with COPR yet?