>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi
I am on the same boat. 100% completed in April 16th
Raised a webform on 18th April.
Still no updates from them.

if you do not mind, can you share what they told you about the status of your application.

thank you
Hi
I got this reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements are met.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hello All,

Has any of the CoPr inland who just received their Passport but with the CoPr date before 18 March been able to do the landing. if yes can you please share!!

pal.jp

Oct 8, 2019
Got this reply. What does this mean

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

pierre2

Apr 21, 2020
Got this reply. What does this mean

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Seems to be ok for you. Please, can you specify your timeline ?

negoxp

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, I sent a web form on April 13 and they answered me on April 17 but they do not tell me absolutely anything, I must ask more specifically or what is happening can someone comment.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I am currently in Canada and my PR request was sent on October 3, 2019, and on April 3 I had 100%.

Ofure1

Oct 4, 2019
You can ircc call Centre they pick up calls now. Call, wait and then press 3-3-0

Hello, I sent a web form on April 13 and they answered me on April 17 but they do not tell me absolutely anything, I must ask more specifically or what is happening can someone comment.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

I am currently in Canada and my PR request was sent on October 3, 2019, and on April 3 I had 100%.

Hami33

Aug 15, 2016
AOR October 16
MEP November 12
Submited a web form on April 15 and received reply on today. The email said that my application has been approved, but nothing changed in the website since MEP...

• We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
AOR October 16
MEP November 12
Submited a web form on April 15 and received reply on today. The email said that my application has been approved, but nothing changed in the website since MEP...

• We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
HI
congratulations,
If u don't mind can u specify your stream, country of residence.
my Aor is also October 16

Sharkontario

Apr 21, 2020
Hello, I received my AOR in late October 2019. Biometric done in March but wasn’t asked for medical yet. Anyone else like this? Thanks