+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Guys, 02 days back I got ADR and following day I have submitted it. Today I checked my profile it has been changed to NA without any ghost update. Does it mean my document has been accepted or Should i call them by the end of this week. Please she some light and thank you in advance.

Aryan Afghan

Aug 26, 2019
Hi Guys, 02 days back I got ADR and following day I have submitted it. Today I checked my profile it has been changed to NA without any ghost update. Does it mean my document has been accepted or Should i call them by the end of this week. Please she some light and thank you in advance.
It happened with me too. I guess when the status changes to Not Applicable it means they have received it. Btw can you tell me what was your ADR about?

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys, my reply from the web form says ‘eligibility is valid’ which I’m assuming means passed? Hopefully Edmonton will release lots of PPRs this week.

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hi guys anybody here FSW inland has received PPR?

My AoR: Oct 26
Meds Passed: Nov 18
Additional Background check requested for my wife requested and submitted: Nov 18

Ever since no GU and it says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." ever since. I'm 70%. I'm a little worried it's taking too long to update to other status.