+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
so does the replacement, sets back the application as it has to go thru review again?
You can provide additional document. Dont do replacement as they might put your application back for eligibility check. Additional document will help officer review in case officer has any concerns. Attach a word documebt with explanation letter as well. As it is recommended pass it is now in queue for officers review. If officer has any concerns your additional document will take care of that. This is just my opinion.

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
You can provide additional document. Dont do replacement as they might put your application back for eligibility check. Additional document will help officer review in case officer has any concerns. Attach a word documebt with explanation letter as well. As it is recommended pass it is now in queue for officers review. If officer has any concerns your additional document will take care of that. This is just my opinion.
what category needs to be selected for additional document providing.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
When I submitted additional documents, I had chosen enquiry as category. I am not sure if thst is correct. But they confirmed they received my documents and I could see thst in my GCMS notes as well

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I have same AoR. i called before 2 weeks. agent said Eligibility Recommend pass, crimanality passed.
Now they will star BAck ground check and security
Do u have idea how long will take for BG check and all?
hi, i have same aor. did you get any ghost update recently? i don’t have any change since the medical update.

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I don't known what called Ghost Update?
Your application status changes to “updated”, but when you check it you see no change. After that you see your status as “submitted” again. It happens when there is a progress in your application.

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
When I submitted additional documents, I had chosen enquiry as category. I am not sure if thst is correct. But they confirmed they received my documents and I could see thst in my GCMS notes as well
cool.. thanks .. then I believe below should be the selection in web form -

1. Type of application/enquiry - "Permanent Residence (Online)"
2. Type of application/enquiry (continued) - "Permanent Residence (Online) - Express entry"

Right ?

markramosabad

Oct 28, 2019
Hi guys. I just received email PPR today. It gave me 3 options on how to submit our passports: vsf, embassy or direct to canada.

When i checked my ircc account it says application is updated, but nothing was changed with the details. Is this normal?

Reactions: tanmay.sgs1991

Anandmodi

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys. I just received email PPR today. It gave me 3 options on how to submit our passports: vsf, embassy or direct to canada.

When i checked my ircc account it says application is updated, but nothing was changed with the details. Is this normal?
What is your Aor and Visa office?
Congratulations

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019

Nothing will change in your application, until you complete the PPR process. Its normal.

markramosabad

Oct 28, 2019
Nothing will change in your application, until you complete the PPR process. Its normal.
Thanks... also am I correct to think that the RPRF fee i paid before is the fee must be paid, thus no more payment when PP will be submitted?

Anyone did this PPR process here in Bahrain?