+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Anandmodi

Feb 28, 2020
Hie My Aor is 17 Oct. I called to IRCC. Agent told me Eligibility Recommend pass",Crimanality pass and Security not started. Back ground check is processing now
What does mean that?

Reactions: Kritika1903

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
If there would have been an ADR, they would have notified. I saw a pattern where PPR is being generated mostly for ppl whose AOR was before 10th october. Lets wait for few more days. Either of us will keep on posting any future updates

Saif_1b

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, my AOR is on 17th October, 2019. I made a call to ircc today and the agent said, criminality is passed, security not started and eligibility is under review.
I am not clear with the term ‘under review’. Is it review required or in progress?
Seeking your advice....

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
VO: Montreal Stream: Express entry FSW
AOR: Oct 3, 2019.
Eligibility - recommended pass.
Criminality - Pass
Security - Not Started

I got my GCMS notes yesterday, found the below notes on my file.
>>
Cannot confirm work experience for <company name> as the employment letter is not dated." PA lost 4 FSW Points and still meet the minimum score required for the FSW score.

A11.2 - Appears Met
FSW Minumum Requirement - Appears Met
R76: Selection criteria - FSW Points.
Funds: Appears Met
FSW points - 70
Ready to finalize RPRF - Complete
Experience - 11 FSW points (lost 4 here)
>>

From all the above shall I submit the employment letter again OR keep the application as it is? Cause the eligibility is "recommended pass." and the rest of the jobs listed get me the required points.

Any thoughts ??

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
VO: Montreal Stream: Express entry FSW
AOR: Oct 3, 2019.
Criminality - Pass
Security - Not Started

I got my GCMS notes yesterday, found the below notes on my file.
>>
Cannot confirm work experience for <company name> as the employment letter is not dated." PA lost 4 FSW Points and still meet the minimum score required for the FSW score.

A11.2 - Appears Met
FSW Minumum Requirement - Appears Met
R76: Selection criteria - FSW Points.
Funds: Appears Met
FSW points - 70
Ready to finalize RPRF - Complete
Experience - 11 FSW points (lost 4 here)
>>

From all the above shall I submit the employment letter again OR keep the application as it is? Cause the eligibility is "recommended pass." and the rest of the jobs listed get me the required points.

Any thoughts ??
Because you meet the criteria anyway I would leave it alone. But then again, it depends on what you're comfortable with.

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Because you meet the criteria anyway I would leave it alone. But then again, it depends on what you're comfortable with.
Thanks !! Also if I want to provide the new letter under webform what category I should select? "Replace documents/ Amendments to documents " OR "Enquiry to permanent Residence" ?

Any idea ?

sacX

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks !! Also if I want to provide the new letter under webform what category I should select? "Replace documents/ Amendments to documents " OR "Enquiry to permanent Residence" ?

Any idea ?
I submitted an ECA document through Webform to replace my existing ECA document. I selected "Replace documents/ Amendments to documents" at that time. I got a mail from IRCC a couple of days after saying document has been replaced

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
I submitted an ECA document through Webform to replace my existing ECA document. I selected "Replace documents/ Amendments to documents" at that time. I got a mail from IRCC a couple of days after saying document has been replaced
so does the replacement, sets back the application as it has to go thru review again?

Anandmodi

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, my AOR is on 17th October, 2019. I made a call to ircc today and the agent said, criminality is passed, security not started and eligibility is under review.
I am not clear with the term ‘under review’. Is it review required or in progress?
Seeking your advice....
I have same AoR. i called before 2 weeks. agent said Eligibility Recommend pass, crimanality passed.
Now they will star BAck ground check and security
Do u have idea how long will take for BG check and all?

Reactions: Pofsally