+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
Anyone submitted their passport during the Covid-19 outbreak?
I'm starting to worry a bit since I haven't heard anything from them.
On the same boat. I sent it yesterday to ottawa and it arrived this morning...im worried if they close their office my passport would be stuck for a while

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
Did you get signature confirmation that they have received your package?
Yes. The tracking from canada post allowed me to view confirmation which is the signature. It was 7:30am ish. This is weird because i was also told Canada post stopped collecting signatures.....

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hello Guys
I sent my passport to Ottawa cpc office and it was delivered last Tuesday (10th March), but still they have not stamped my visa as my account is not updated yet.
Is anyone on the same boat?
Does anyone know which number should I call to see what's going on?
any help is appreciated
Me, @balkarthik @neerajnaik123 and other two guys are in same boat.. Our passports are in CPC ottawa and not sure they are open and working currently :(

Reactions: agarden0 and Safa90

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Yes. The tracking from canada post allowed me to view confirmation which is the signature. It was 7:30am ish. This is weird because i was also told Canada post stopped collecting signatures.....
Good that you have some evidence that your passport delivered

Safa90

Feb 18, 2020
Anyone submitted their passport during the Covid-19 outbreak?
I'm starting to worry a bit since I haven't heard anything from them.
I'm on the same boat, my passport was delivered last Tuesday but I haven't heard from them, and my cic account hasn't been updated and it shows its processing yet

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
Good that you have some evidence that your passport delivered
I hope that means they are still open since they are signing and receiving passports. My agent called IRCC yesterday after the announcement, and was told they were open as of now but cant guarantee for anything in the future. Lets hope they remain open....

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I hope that means they are still open since they are signing and receiving passports. My agent called IRCC yesterday after the announcement, and was told they were open as of now but cant guarantee for anything in the future. Lets hope they remain open....
The package is signer by their delivery partner who picks up the package from PO box. That does not mean they are still working on those.

I dont see anyone getting approval after this Monday

Reactions: Safa90

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
The package is signer by their delivery partner who picks up the package from PO box. That does not mean they are still working on those.

lol in that case idk. TBH even if they are closed theres nothing I can do at this point so all i can do rn is hoping for the best.....all i know is as of 3pm yesterday they were still open