+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

May 1, 2017
My CAS tool is showing a status “Application Received “ for sponsorship and permanent resident Application .
In detail it says “ we received your application to sponsor “name of my spouse” on Dec xx 2018 “

That’s the same day Canada post delievered my package
Is it an AOR ? If so I think PA will get an email with Application number ?
How to check CAS tool ?

It’s been 13 days too they received my application but I don’t know how to check CAS ?

timbittim

May 4, 2018
How to check CAS tool ?

It’s been 13 days too they received my application but I don’t know how to check CAS ?
The sponser will receive an email AOR which will contain UCI and Application number with this info you can check the status but it still could take 6 months until they said this.

If you are looking at post tracking information of when it was delivered ignore this as they still have to open your application

Reactions: Waheguru_Nanak

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hi I sent it to Sydney VO October 23 through UPS they received it October 25, AOR from Mississauga.
My husband is in Canada and he sent our application in Sydney Nova scotia last Oct 25th but until now we're not getting any response is it okay and did u get AOR thru email?

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Ah dang you're right, I guess I got that wrong on the form eh. Such is life.

OK, so I too have now successfully linked my account. It seems the last name, first name, date of birth combo was more effective for me, with the number 4 being entered, it worked. All details of the principal applicant. Hope this information has been helpful and I hope everyone resolves their linking issues.
Glad you got it sorted out!

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Hello everyone

Could someone share their experiance with me please. I had a police certificate which was sent along with my sponsorship application, it was received at the Sydney office in August but did not receive confirmation AOR until December 7th. The police certificate was issued in May 2018 but IRCC have sent me a message to request a police certificate why is this?

Surely it was still valid when they received the application in August?

May - Police Certificate issued
Sent August
Date received August 23rd

I am already in Canada with a visitor record and cannot work etc but they have now asked me for my biometrics the letter states if I am already in Canada I must leave the country to do this
Because you applied outland, you are expected to do biometrics, medicals, interviews, etc in your home country. This is stated in the application guide. Yes you will have to return to your country to complete these things. Only if you spy inland can these things be done in canada.

Also with the PCC, sometimes CIC requires that they receive the PCC within 90 days of validity date even though the PCC isnt expired until 1 year or in some cases 9 months.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Because you applied outland, you are expected to do biometrics, medicals, interviews, etc in your home country. This is stated in the application guide. Yes you will have to return to your country to complete these things. Only if you spy inland can these things be done in canada.

Also with the PCC, sometimes CIC requires that they receive the PCC within 90 days of validity date even though the PCC isnt expired until 1 year or in some cases 9 months.
Partly incorrect. You can do the medical at any panel approved physician. It does not have to be done in your home country.

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
My husband is in Canada and he sent our application in Sydney Nova scotia last Oct 25th but until now we're not getting any response is it okay and did u get AOR thru email?
Yes. I received it in my email 9:00 am of October 13, but in my ecas shows they started processing my app October 12. Don’t worry some get theirs late. It depends on the Officers.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
I received it October 13. But in my ecas it says that they started processing our app october 12.
You sent the application on Oct 23rd and received AOR on Oct 13th ? could you please recheck your posted timings.

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
Hey Guys, Back here again.. :) Long time.

Sponsor - Canada PR
PA - INDIA, Dependent Child - INDIA.

So here is the timeline:
1. Application received by CIC Sydney - October 13
2. AOR1 received - December 7

Account linked - After more than 20 attempts :) Used UCI (Sponsor), Application Number and 3 in number of people in application. Although I am sponsoring only 2.

3. SA (Sponsorship approval) - Decision Made on ECAS (11 Days) - no emails/mails or any communication from CIC. Linked online account says that they have started reviewing eligibility of PA. No medical requests or any other update.

Reactions: maria1994

kevster

Nov 13, 2018
Bacoor City, Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
24-12-2018
Med's Done....
02-01-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2019
LANDED..........
31-03-2019
I just logged into my CLIENT APPLICATION STATUS and see under SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS it says DECISION MADE but when I click on it it says nothing and I checked my email and nothing from CIC there either. I know they started processing my application on December 6th and sent me my AOR in the email the next day on December 7th so maybe there is a one day delay for the email.

Reactions: maria1994