+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 28, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 30, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you a letter on May 7, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
Is this coming from cpcm or local vo?

Mkhosa

Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys , I ordered GCMS notes and It says that "Client was advised via decision letter feom CPCM : An original upfront medical form signed by panel physician or and E- Medical upfront Medical notification sheet has not been provided.You relative must pass the medical and once completed forward this info directly to visa office and noted above along with copy of this letter.Your application has been transferred to visa office noting this deficiency ."
Can anyone tell me which notification letter they are asking for .My Physician had already sent them my medical report in january. .Please reply

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I received an email today from Rome office <, We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has now been received at our office in Rome and is in queue for processing.>
My application was transferred on Feb 1, and Aor2 Feb 4.
What does this email mean?
At the end of email it says:
<<
SETTLEMENT RESOURCES FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS
You are encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online:

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 30, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you a letter on May 7, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
  8. it’s my timeline

Reactions: pinkribbons01

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
I am waiting for DM and ppr from ndvo office. Submitted additional photos on May 17th after that nothing still waiting.

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
  6. We sent you a letter on May 7, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
  8. it’s my timeline
Congrats!!! Which visa office is this coming through?

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
I received an email today from Rome office <, We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has now been received at our office in Rome and is in queue for processing.>
My application was transferred on Feb 1, and Aor2 Feb 4.
What does this email mean?
At the end of email it says:
<<
SETTLEMENT RESOURCES FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS
You are encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online:
This may be your pre-arrival services mail. Has your bgc started yet?

PeacefulMan

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hello guys , I ordered GCMS notes and It says that "Client was advised via decision letter feom CPCM : An original upfront medical form signed by panel physician or and E- Medical upfront Medical notification sheet has not been provided.You relative must pass the medical and once completed forward this info directly to visa office and noted above along with copy of this letter.Your application has been transferred to visa office noting this deficiency ."
Can anyone tell me which notification letter they are asking for .My Physician had already sent them my medical report in january. .Please reply
I ordered the notes some time ago and it took about a couple weeks to get an email reply from them.
I sent again in June a request for a second time to get the notes, hoping that they say something different or more detailed than what’s on the website. Still waiting...

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
This may be your pre-arrival services mail. Has your bgc started yet?
Yes it has been started since Feb.
I don’t know if it is pre-arrival services emailo_O the first page seems like Aor2, but at the last page gives online services for new immigrants, “welcome to Canada...”
“Before you arrive in Canada...”
“The living in Canada....” etc.
I’m so confused o_O

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Yes it has been started since Feb.
I don’t know if it is pre-arrival services emailo_O the first page seems like Aor2, but at the last page gives online services for new immigrants, “welcome to Canada...”
“Before you arrive in Canada...”
“The living in Canada....” etc.
I’m so confused o_O
i've seen cases where they send em both together. maybe the same is in your case!