+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
My application was received Oct 18, 2018 and we had our medical request in March. Our file was transferred in April. But we still haven’t had a request for Biometrics. Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

We had a request for a updated schedule a and RPRF and haven’t heard anything for two months now.
Yup it’s normal. One reason why they didnt ask for biometrics - PA has trv or had previously come to canada (hence there was a previous record for bio). Or if none from the above, it’s just taking a while for the next update since it was moved to lvo

Has your bgc started yet and which local office was your file transferred?

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
Did u or anybody else got a confirmation call from NDVO before receiving email for interview?

My file was transferred to NDVO on June 05, 2019. They started processing on 12 June, and received call from NDVO in 17 june 2019. I don’t know what to expect next.
I have an interview in July/2019

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks to almighty Allah our application approved today. One thing share today, I m Principle Applicant , I m 5 years older then my husband. We have a solid application with a lot of proof of relationship, Allahamduliah our application was approved within 8 months. No additional documents required. So if ur relationship is genuine no one can stop. Thanks u everyone on this form.
were you asked to attend Interview??