***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

OC1234

Dec 17, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
Don't use UCI. Use application # and last name
Thank you! I tried this and was kicked out (yet again). Just to clarify (I'm beyond the point of being worried about asking dumb questions) I put his last name and not mine, right?

Reactions: laleona

Romiya

Jan 14, 2019
Anyone still waiting for AOR? My application received on Oct 18th and no response yet :(

Last edited:

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Application was returned today for forgetting to include a handwritten signature of the principal applicant on the background declaration form. A bit furious at myself for missing it. I will now need to resubmit and go at the end of the queue. I probably need to join the January 2019 outland thread too. I wish everyone on here the best of luck.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Application was returned today for forgetting to include a handwritten signature of the principal applicant on the background declaration form. A bit furious at myself for missing it. I will now need to resubmit and go at the end of the queue. I probably need to join the January 2019 outland thread too. I wish everyone on here the best of luck.
Oh that sucks.
Best of luck.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Thank you! I tried this and was kicked out (yet again). Just to clarify (I'm beyond the point of being worried about asking dumb questions) I put his last name and not mine, right?
I was kicked out several times too - didn't get in on the first day. But that was the combo that worked for me just last week. Good luck!

justpassingby

Dec 26, 2018
Montreal

Make sure you use the updated forms in their website.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Make sure you use the updated forms in their website.
Thanks for pointing that out. I have to essentially redo the entire application. Do you know if I will need to get new police certificates for my spouse? The certificates I submitted with the original application last October were issued in September and October 2018. I am seeing some posts saying they're valid for 3 months from date of issue, others say they're valid for 6 months/1 year - not sure which one is true.

Remiel

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for pointing that out. I have to essentially redo the entire application. Do you know if I will need to get new police certificates for my spouse? The certificates I submitted with the original application last October were issued in September and October 2018. I am seeing some posts saying they're valid for 3 months from date of issue, others say they're valid for 6 months/1 year - not sure which one is true.
Did you got an Aor? Or they just sent back your application instantly?

SJK90

Nov 1, 2018
I have the same question. I tried with my husband’s last name and mine and both didn’t work. Me too Im in no luck to link my application :/

SJK90

Nov 1, 2018
I finally linked my application.

So use application number and family name. You have to write the principal applicant’s last name. The number of applicants is 2 (sponsor & principal applicant) unless however you have children involved.

Reactions: OC1234

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Did they sent back your application??
No they did not, they just want some additional documents.

My wife got a local police clearance, not one from the NBI, so we are getting that. $35 from the embassy and another $75 to mail it to the Philippines.

I’m a little curious as to why they requested her birth certificate when it was provided, and had the PSA stamp they want so badly, so I will send it again along with some supplemental documents to prove identity.

Medicals are done, we are just waiting for them to be received.

I have OHIP letters for me and my son which I would think would prove intent to reside here. I’ll send bank statements and insurance receipts as well.

Only problem left is a misunderstanding on the schedule A form. They requested that we re-submit it because they believe there are gaps in my wife’s address history but there aren’t. I’m hoping a letter explaining the situation will be enough to satisfy that requirement.

Will find out.

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Hello, for the "PA CENOMAR", in addition to marriage certificate, we are also required to submit Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Advisory on Marriages (your spouse will get this when she requests a CENOMAR). This was listed under country specific requirements. I advise to request this right away (if she hasn't already) as it takes a few days to get. :)
Just FYI, the letter from IRCC said:

“To establish marital status, the pricipal applicant must submit either a Certificate of no record of marriage (CENOMAR) to establish that there is no record of marriage, or a Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) Advisory on Marriages providing details about any marriages registered in the Philippines.”

We have a marriage certificate, but there is no PSA stamp on it. Is that what we need to get?