+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

chocococo

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi ! Just want to let you know that our application as been approved today! We called yesterday to know if there was a problem and the guy on the phone left a note on our case. They send us an emain today to tell us it's finished and to tell us to go to the Montreal office within 30 days to approved the PR. Our application has been receved the october 30th 2018.
Congratulations!

Did you go?

The letter saying to just show up to the Montreal office, was it the DM letter or another letter?

I received DM letter and am now waiting for Montreal office to contact us to set up an appointment.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated, as everyone has an entirely different experience... SOmeone else got an appointment right away, you just walked in, people who got DM after me still got an appointment before me...

Reactions: xan

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello everybody. For those who share the same misery of being still in this endless process. Any news? Has anybody be able to get a hold of the CIC? Have they said anything? I guess now with the pandemic things are worst, but I thought I might ask in case somebody has got some news.

fahimyaqoobi

May 27, 2019
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
Spose Sponsorship for Permanent Residency.
NOC Code......
CPC Mississauga
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
12 OCT 2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-02-2020
Med's Request
NOT YET
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
No

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Sweet mother of god... I thought no body was on my boat and I stopped even looking at this thread as no body seemed to be answering or posting.... I will bookmark this thread again. Guys... finally I got the sponsor approval and my wife got eligibility approval. It was frustrating that they requested again the medical exams after the exam expired because the CIC just kept sitting on the file without doing anything for literally years (that was nuts!) ... but at this point I dont even want to argue anything... My wife took the medical and now she has a status of "you passed the medical exam"... I have a good feeling that we are finally going to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.... I will keep you posted guys. Bye

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Sweet mother of god... I thought no body was on my boat and I stopped even looking at this thread as no body seemed to be answering or posting.... I will bookmark this thread again. Guys... finally I got the sponsor approval and my wife got eligibility approval. It was frustrating that they requested again the medical exams after the exam expired because the CIC just kept sitting on the file without doing anything for literally years (that was nuts!) ... but at this point I dont even want to argue anything... My wife took the medical and now she has a status of "you passed the medical exam"... I have a good feeling that we are finally going to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.... I will keep you posted guys. Bye
Congrats! Hopefully we all get a good news soon! December 2018 inland and still waiting...

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
What do you mean by "passing the medical exam without any exam"... we got an email three weeks ago saying that we haa passed the eligibility and they also asked us to take a medical exam for my wife. She passed already, and now our file shows as "medical exam passed" as well as "your action is required" then when we go to the file, they say they will send us information with more requirements, but nothing so far.