+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

mightymoe

Mar 30, 2019
Wow just wondering what that officer is looking for::
Wish you all the best send as much as you can
Some new pics,updated letters from family, couple extra bills and thats it i cant believe he is still not convinced
We seriously don’t know, considering we only sent him all the above around less than a month ago they are all new and updated and as i mentioned before we are married for 11 years and have 3 children!!!!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We seriously don’t know, considering we only sent him all the above around less than a month ago they are all new and updated and as i mentioned before we are married for 11 years and have 3 children!!!!
I can feel the pain
Did you get 30 day to satisfy him?
Get some professional advise as i dont know at this point we we can do
But someone can definitely give you solution here
Thanks

Reactions: mightymoe

mightymoe

Mar 30, 2019
I can feel the pain
Did you get 30 day to satisfy him?
Get some professional advise as i dont know at this point we we can do
But someone can definitely give you solution here
Thanks
Yes, he gave us 30 days to answer...

We got an appointment with an immigration consultant later this week

Thanks and good luck

Cali14214

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Burlington
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-10--2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
I received my sponsorship approval letter as well today. Seems like we are flying along now! DM must be coming soon!

Reactions: dstpcansgirlfriend

ih.un

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Montreal
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Yes, he gave us 30 days to answer...

We got an appointment with an immigration consultant later this week

Thanks and good luck
Same happened with us. October 15th inlamd applicant from Quebec. Although we had CSQ, 2 kids are attending school in Quebec, they asked for additional documents by 15th of April. We sent it by end of April, my wife s( sponsor) status appeared as DM on those days and she gets approval as sponsor. Mine, started processing by June around 10th
Hope they will satisfy, actually we are living here almost 3 years.

Ashie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Did you get DM on ECAS on 24th? I got DM letter via Email on 24th. (Not DM on ECAS. It was on 15th) I assume you will hear from them soon anyway :)
I saw DM on both sides on ECAS may 24th. I haven’t received anything through email. On June 7 I phoned CIC and the agent told me Our application has been approved and that I may have to wait up to 3months for Vancouver office to send me email or letter. On June 12 my consultant forwarded an email to my sponsor(wife) stating she have met the requirements for eligibility as sponsor. That’s all we’ve got at this time.

tongjoe94

Jun 1, 2018
Dm on sponsor side three weeks ago. SA letter two weeks ago. PA side still in process. GCkeys said "we are reviewing your eligibility".
Oct 29 applicant. Anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: Geno.uss

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
my PR journey is finish....just received my PR card after landing june 8 2019.thank you all.
its time for me to sign out this forum(as im busy working 12hrs/day lol),thankh you for ur help and to those applicants waiting wish you all good luck.ill see u guys to the next step for applying citizenship....lol

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Dm on sponsor side three weeks ago. SA letter two weeks ago. PA side still in process. GCkeys said "we are reviewing your eligibility".
Oct 29 applicant. Anyone in the same boat?
Yes i am
SA 22 march and file transferred to my local office after SA
still no news
Gckey says reviewing eligibility requirements

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
my PR journey is finish....just received my PR card after landing june 8 2019.thank you all.
its time for me to sign out this forum(as im busy working 12hrs/day lol),thankh you for ur help and to those applicants waiting wish you all good luck.ill see u guys to the next step for applying citizenship....lol
Congrats and good luck to you as well!

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I believe lots of people already received PR card, but i am still waiting for DM on PA side. No update since AIP on May 4th.. someone on the same boat?? :(