****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

andreajuliet27

Nov 11, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
October 23 applicant from Montreal. I haven’t received anything else after they started processing the BGC.. no AIP, no DM.. not even reviewing my eligibility.. is there someone else in the same situation? Any advises? Thanks

rstuckert

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
We seriously don’t know, considering we only sent him all the above around less than a month ago they are all new and updated and as i mentioned before we are married for 11 years and have 3 children!!!!
If you’re married, why are they looking for proof of cohabitation? This is only for those who apply under the common law process.

rstuckert

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
October 23 applicant from Montreal. I haven’t received anything else after they started processing the BGC.. no AIP, no DM.. not even reviewing my eligibility.. is there someone else in the same situation? Any advises? Thanks
Yeah, apparently people from Montreal are taking longer to get news comparing with other provinces. I’d not worry, since they have still october to process within the time frame. But you can always call them and ask if you missed any letter from them...

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
I have given up on them, just waiting for whenever they ready, had AIP and DM with PA and the sponsor on the same day, also got additional documentation requested on the same date (10 April, 2019). Document was provided on the 15 April, 2019 and till date, nothing has happened on my application.
They just don’t care, they seat and do what they want and like. SMH!!

Reactions: Geno.uss

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I have given up on them, just waiting for whenever they ready, had AIP and DM with PA and the sponsor on the same day, also got additional documentation requested on the same date (10 April, 2019). Document was provided on the 15 April, 2019 and till date, nothing has happened on my application.
Call them and make sure if you are in SS. Im in the same boat with you and my SS has been processing around 3 months.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
If your background check is still in process then it is not IRCC fault for the delay; IRCC doesn't undergo the background checks, it's CBSA and other Canadian agencies who get in touch with your home country or any countries you lived for over 6 months, so it might be your home country (or other countries) are being slow in providing information to CBSA...or you might be going through security screening which is an extensive background check
You can blame IRCC for the delay if your background check was done and waiting for IRCC to make a decision...
You can call IRCC and ask if your background check is done or still in progress...
I am in the same situation as you, got AIP, DM on Sponsor side but still waiting for PA's DM but I'm not blaming IRCC because I know sometimes IRCC can't control everything

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
They mentioned that only my security check has not finished yet which has been started since 3 months ago. They never informed that im in SS but bases on the time of processing, i believe im in SS :(
If your security check is taking some time that doesn't mean that you are in SS 100%
How long have your background check been going? When did it start?
Have you considered ordering notes( IRCC and CBSA ) ?

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
If your security check is taking some time that doesn't mean that you are in SS 100%
How long have your background check been going? When did it start?
Have you considered ordering notes( IRCC and CBSA ) ?
My background check has been stared on Jan 31st and security check started on Apr 4th. Everything has passed except security check. Honestly i hope im not in SS but get the bad feeling :(

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
My background check has been stared on Jan 31st and security check started on Apr 4th. Everything has passed except security check. Honestly i hope im not in SS but get the bad feeling :(
Hopefully not, you can order your file notes which would show if you are in SS or not

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Thank you for the last part, IRCC can control everything, so why are they not doing something on this. It’s just unfair for people to be hearing those submitted behind us have been replied and we still waiting.
Do you know roughly the estimated wait for time for the CBSA if we want to assume they the one delaying application?

If your background check is still in process then it is not IRCC fault for the delay; IRCC doesn't undergo the background checks, it's CBSA and other Canadian agencies who get in touch with your home country or any countries you lived for over 6 months, so it might be your home country (or other countries) are being slow in providing information to CBSA...or you might be going through security screening which is an extensive background check
You can blame IRCC for the delay if your background check was done and waiting for IRCC to make a decision...
You can call IRCC and ask if your background check is done or still in progress...
I am in the same situation as you, got AIP, DM on Sponsor side but still waiting for PA's DM but I'm not blaming IRCC because I know sometimes IRCC can't control everything