+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

taj1234

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hello Everybody,

I would like to ask you another question.

I am going to apply both family sponsorship and OWP together and I have to go back to my country for a week because my 6 month visitor stay expires. However I have a multiple entry visa for next 5 year. My question is, leaving country even for a week effects my application of resident permit or Can I re-enter to Canada after a week ? In this case, may be they are going to call me overseas interview. I am confused a bit.

In a bottom line.

- I am in Canada last 4 month
-I am appliying in land Family class sponsorhip and OWP together
-Every visit, max. I can stay 6 months with temporary resident permit (fact), so I have to leave in 2 month
-However I have multiple entry visa and its valid for next 5 year.

Do you think I can re-enter again and wont effect my application?

Thank you in advance

Hi guys,

Maybe this information can help u out, if someone have similar case like me, I am completing my 6 months for the visitor Visa on February 21, I was confused that I might need to leave the country or apply for the extension, so I called Cic in the moning today, they told us if you already applied for the OWP with the PR file you DNT need to apply for extension or country out. You can stay till you get decision on OWP application.

& The total processing time for spousal work permit is 4 months.

taj1234

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Maybe this information can help u out, if someone have similar case like me, I am completing my 6 months for the visitor Visa on February 21, I was confused that I might need to leave the country or apply for the extension, so I called Cic in the moning today, they told us if you already applied for the OWP with the PR file you DNT need to apply for extension or country out. You can stay till you get decision on OWP application.

& The total processing time for spousal work permit is 4 months.

elcwhitney

Oct 25, 2018
Lethbridge, AB
App. Filed.......
15/10/2018
LANDED..........
01/08/2018
yup just updated on myCIC . ECAS would be able to see by tmrw or later today i guess
When was your medical? I had mine last Monday. Doctor said they should have results of radiology and lab work by Friday and would send it Sunday. How fast do they update it??

Cali14214

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Burlington
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-10--2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
QUESTION: My step-daughter has changed her mind about being part of the application process. We need to send her forms, FBI check etc... to CIC.
1. Is it just Schedule A she needs to sign or are there other Forms?
2. FBI Background Check
3. Medical
4. Copy of Passport

She is 18 and originally refused to be part of the process. We sent a declaration to CIC with this information and they accepted the application. Do we send the new documents to Mississauga with a cover letter indicating the change and all of the other required materials?

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: baimmeb

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
nice goo
App received on Oct 29th and AOR received on Nov 14th. Booked appointment this friday Jan 18th at Panel Physicians in North York :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
nice goodluck. we have the same timeline....
ihad my medical january 4. at etobicoke
now i got an email that i passed my medical, waiting for bgc....

AMBriers

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Here's a question I am hoping someone can answer. I applied toward the end of September, but my application wasn't received until October 8th, so I suppose that makes me an October applicant. The 3-4 month waiting for the OWP with PR, does that start from the date that the application was received, or the date of the AOR, or something else? I am hoping it is getting close because my employers are starting to consider letting me go after my current leave of absence period is done. 3-4 months from October 8th (if 'application received' date is the one to go from) should mean I am not far away now. My AOR was emailed to me on October 30th, which is 3 weeks roughly down the line, and quite the difference in the scheme of things.

Hope someone can answer for me.

Thanks.

Reactions: Jessica_D

AndHern15

Nov 16, 2018
Here's a question I am hoping someone can answer. I applied toward the end of September, but my application wasn't received until October 8th, so I suppose that makes me an October applicant. The 3-4 month waiting for the OWP with PR, does that start from the date that the application was received, or the date of the AOR, or something else? I am hoping it is getting close because my employers are starting to consider letting me go after my current leave of absence period is done. 3-4 months from October 8th (if 'application received' date is the one to go from) should mean I am not far away now. My AOR was emailed to me on October 30th, which is 3 weeks roughly down the line, and quite the difference in the scheme of things.

Hope someone can answer for me.

Thanks.
Hi.
I think none can assure that it will arrive on a specific date. Are you sure you paid the complete amount of 255CAD? I ask you because when we send the first documents we had only paid 100CAD and we had to pay the additional 155 afterward.
Good luck

newfoundlove

Nov 20, 2018
Newfoundland/Germany
Congrats to the applicants who received MR today!
I have question re: MR
My wife is scheduled for MEd. exam tomorrow. We’ve waited for a week for the appointment and today she told me, she’s having spoting, meaning she will probably have her “period” tonight or tomorrow.
Can she have Medical exam during her period? Is urinalysis part of the medical?
Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me :(
Had my MR app. today and got my period last night.
I still went to my appointment and did everything, but I have to go back next week to do the urine test.
No big deal, just a week‘s delay in the process.

AMBriers

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi.
I think none can assure that it will arrive on a specific date. Are you sure you paid the complete amount of 255CAD? I ask you because when we send the first documents we had only paid 100CAD and we had to pay the additional 155 afterward.
Good luck
Yup, paid the $255. I saw a warning about that just before submitting.

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
QUESTION: My step-daughter has changed her mind about being part of the application process. We need to send her forms, FBI check etc... to CIC.
1. Is it just Schedule A she needs to sign or are there other Forms?
2. FBI Background Check
3. Medical
4. Copy of Passport

She is 18 and originally refused to be part of the process. We sent a declaration to CIC with this information and they accepted the application. Do we send the new documents to Mississauga with a cover letter indicating the change and all of the other required materials?

Thanks for your help.
hey do you know theres a FB group that you can get answer faster and more people there are more professional...