+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone..!
My AOR is October 5, 2018.
There was a long hard silence since i've submitted my documents until now. I received an ADR for Travel History, PCC, POF, IMM5669 and IMM5406 on Nov 18, 2019. I submitted all the requested documents and then they asked for re medical on Dec 23, 2019 which i have already gone through as well. It has taken so much time that i have almost lost hope. My visa office is London. Can anyone let me know how can i contact them to request for an update on my case?
Check this https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/unable-to-call-ircc-from-outside-canada-plz-check-this.665008/

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,
Even I have a similar situation where I was requested remedicals and passed on Nov 20,2019 and no update yet..
I have lost my hopes.. Not sure then why did they request me a remedicals :(

anyone waiting for such a long time after clearing remedicals.. btw my AOR Oct 24,2018

thnx..

xxmj818

Jul 17, 2019
Hi,
Even I have a similar situation where I was requested remedicals and passed on Nov 20,2019 and no update yet..
I have lost my hopes.. Not sure then why did they request me a remedicals :(

anyone waiting for such a long time after clearing remedicals.. btw my AOR Oct 24,2018

thnx..
May i ask which VO?

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello All,

We have a question regarding the landing interview.We got the 'Ready for Visa' email in Oct 2019.After that we sent our documents and got the temp visa stamped.We have to travel to Canada (we are in US)for a landing interview.

Do you need to schedule a landing interview with the consulate or some other department? or do you just land at the airport and the landing interview happen there?We didn't see any specific instructions regarding scheduling a landing interview.

thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello All,

We have a question regarding the landing interview.We got the 'Ready for Visa' email in Oct 2019.After that we sent our documents and got the temp visa stamped.We have to travel to Canada (we are in US)for a landing interview.

Do you need to schedule a landing interview with the consulate or some other department? or do you just land at the airport and the landing interview happen there?We didn't see any specific instructions regarding scheduling a landing interview.

thanks!
I think you're mistaken. "Landing interview" is for inland candidates. In the past an inland candidate would go outside of Canada or to USA / Canada border and do flagpoling to complete landing formalities to become PR. The process has changed whereby they go to landing interview and become PR then and there without the need to go outside of Canada.

You just need to land in Canada either by road or airplane and your landing formalities would be done at port of entry. There is no "landing interview"

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I think you're mistaken. "Landing interview" is for inland candidates. In the past an inland candidate would go outside of Canada or to USA / Canada border and do flagpoling to complete landing formalities to become PR. The process has changed whereby they go to landing interview and become PR then and there without the need to go outside of Canada.

You just need to land in Canada either by road or airplane and your landing formalities would be done at port of entry. There is no "landing interview"
thanks a lot! that clarifies many things :)

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello ,I got this reply from cpc ottawa, anyone know about that, any experience plz share, no updates 27 feb 2019,I call cic, agent sent to reminder to visa office and they sent me this,I know I'm under review required in eligibility. Never got gcms notes

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello ,I got this reply from cpc ottawa, anyone know about that, any experience plz share, no updates 27 feb 2019,I call cic, agent sent to reminder to visa office and they sent me this,I know I'm under review required in eligibility. Never got gcms notes

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Without GCMS notes, difficult to figure out why your eligibility is review required. May be order a new set of notes.