Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 25th 2016
LANDED..........
April 20th 2016
  1. Hello Guys,

My AOR - 21st October 2018
    Medical passed :- 27th November 2018
    On November 27th 2019 I received a letter from IRCC on myCIC account asking for Re-medical for my wife and Procedural Fairness Letter for Bona fides of Relationship with Spouse.

Which was as follows

Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached) and evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as: - Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max) - If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)

Please email all requested documents and information within 30 days via your MyCIC account.

With this we got 2 seperate questionnaires to fill in on a Separate letter with 9-11 questions each with all the questions and proofs of marriage

I had applied for Spousal Work Permit for my wife which got rejected in November 2018 due insufficient proof of marriage but did not appeal for the rejection as I had applied for PR application with my wife as dependent, thinking to wait for the PR application as I had applied for PR before my wife's Work Permit got rejected.

But later got a Procedural Fairness Letter asking to prove our marriage

During the PR application I had only submitted Marriage Certificate and no other proofs of marriage

After getting the PFL I have provided them everything from chat history of whatsapp to photographs of marriage and honeymoon trip

Has anyone else got into same problem ?

Please let me know if you have any information or experience to share about the same

note: hired a consultant for applying for PFL

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
  1. Hello Guys,

On November 27th 2019 I received a letter from IRCC on myCIC account asking for Re-medical for my wife and Procedural Fairness Letter for Bona fides of Relationship with Spouse.

Which was as follows

Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached) and evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as: - Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max) - If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)

Please email all requested documents and information within 30 days via your MyCIC account.

With this we got 2 seperate questionnaires to fill in on a Separate letter with 9-11 questions each with all the questions and proofs of marriage

I had applied for Spousal Work Permit for my wife which got rejected in November 2018 due insufficient proof of marriage but did not appeal for the rejection as I had applied for PR application with my wife as dependent, thinking to wait for the PR application as I had applied for PR before my wife's Work Permit got rejected.

During the PR application I had only submitted Marriage Certificate and no other proofs of marriage

After getting the PFL I have provided them everything from chat history of whatsapp to photographs of marriage and honeymoon trip

Please let me know if you have any information or experience to share about the same

I have same story, my wife got refused depended work permit last year November 2018, before refusal I applied for pr ,aro 5 October 2018 ,until now no updates, still waiting,

fidodido098

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
Doc's Request.
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
File Transfer...
22-02-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
14 months and 5 days now .... anyone is still waiting for the final decision or is it only me hhhh ?
15 months 29 days lol. looks like we are spending another new year solo

trushen

Mar 13, 2016
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Ahedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 25th 2016
LANDED..........
April 20th 2016
  1. Hello Guys,

Which was as follows

Hello Guys,

Finally got request for Passport for myself and my wife.
Thanks