+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to call IRCC from outside Canada?? Plz check this !

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys , so you all know that the IRCC no. +1-6139444000, has been disabled for more than 2 months now & many Outland applicants with applications stuck in processing became no longer able to call to get an instant check on their applications.

I had the same problem & even the alternative applications like FONGO & Textnow didn’t work in my country , so here is what I found : You can call Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) in Toronto Pearson airport
Terminal 1: (905) 676-3640
Terminal 3: (905) 612-5416

I tried the first number through Skype & it worked for me. All you have to do is to choose the second option ( refer to IRCC customer support) then you will find yourself directed to the IRCC menu itself.

Good luck , spread the word ;)

Ali99947

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys , so you all know that the IRCC no. +1-6139444000, has been disabled for more than 2 months now & many Outland applicants with applications stuck in processing became no longer able to call to get an instant check on their applications.

I had the same problem & even the alternative applications like FONGO & Textnow didn’t work in my country , so here is what I found : You can call Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) in Toronto Pearson airport

I tried the first number through Skype & it worked for me. All you have to do is to choose the second option ( refer to IRCC customer support) then you will find yourself directed to the IRCC menu itself.

Genius!!! :D

WAshraf

Apr 10, 2019

Hi..! i have been trying to call these numbers from skype but its not working for me. I get an error message saying "unavailable". i can call other Canadian numbers from skype just fine. its these 2 numbers that are not working. any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi..! i have been trying to call these numbers from skype but its not working for me. I get an error message saying "unavailable". i can call other Canadian numbers from skype just fine. its these 2 numbers that are not working. any idea what i might be doing wrong?
You should try more than once

khaarshad

Jan 14, 2022

This worked perfectly, Thanks :)