+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
thats not at all brutal.

he gained exp post his application.
cic checks eligibility as per the date of application and points claimed till that date and docs submitted till that date & nothing beyond that.

It was foolishness and mistake at applicant part.
This actually makes more sense to the error!!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone have idea that how much time it takes to Security Not Started to Security In Progress or if anyone whose status is Security is in progress. Because all I hear from everyone is either Security Not Started or PPR.
Every time I call an agent they always tell that Security Not Started.
There is never security in progress! Either is not started or it gets redacted from the GCMS. When it is redacted, it means that it has started, but you don't know which stage it is or if they finished or not
also regular security don't take more than a cpl of days, but the detailed one can take between 6-12 months to be finished

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
There is never security in progress! Either is not started or it gets redacted from the GCMS. When it is redacted, it means that it has started, but you don't know which stage it is or if they finished or not
also regular security don't take more than a cpl of days, but the detailed one can take between 6-12 months to be finished
Thanks for the explanation. Seems like yours is a complex case as your AOR is May 2018. I am also CEC Inland applicant. Lets hope that our security gets cleared as soon as possible.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the explanation. Seems like yours is a complex case as your AOR is May 2018. I am also CEC Inland applicant. Lets hope that our security gets cleared as soon as possible.
Thanks but I am under enhanced version of security or so called SS. I should wait for at least 4 more months. Anyways, if there is no red flag with your application, don't worry. They won't send you for SS and your case will be done in 6 months timeline

Feb 21, 2019
He clearly mentioned that he applied after 16 months and got rejected due to insufficient job description. So in this case he deserved PFL. Rest God alone knows what was the actual reason.
Sandhu Saab,

incomplete job description!!! did cic mentioned to submit incomplete docs?

why should cic invest more time in such cases(when there are millions pending)?

be considerate towards cic too.

let us be that much efficient and then cic will not do anything like this.

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
My aor is 24 October and I am still in so called ip1...
Background checks not started yet..
All I can say is.....you are not alone bro.....many of us in same boat.....so just hang on....and hope for the best....we are already 4 months down....and 2 more months to go ...... immigration officers are already under pressure to move the things swiftly......so I am hoping that once the file goes to any officer it will be finalized in few days.... however this is all speculation, hope and my gut feeling......

Lalitlove

Nov 20, 2018
Thanks but I am under enhanced version of security or so called SS. I should wait for at least 4 more months. Anyways, if there is no red flag with your application, don't worry. They won't send you for SS and your case will be done in 6 months timeline
Why u r in SS
Any reason u think

Ankitverma

Feb 21, 2019
All I can say is.....you are not alone bro.....many of us in same boat.....so just hang on....and hope for the best....we are already 4 months down....and 2 more months to go ...... immigration officers are already under pressure to move the things swiftly......so I am hoping that once the file goes to any officer it will be finalized in few days.... however this is all speculation, hope and my gut feeling......
Yeah I hope so too..

TanviBabbar

Jan 9, 2019
AOR Oct 7th and still in IP1 stage.
My BGV has not started yet and the status says "We will send you a message when we start your background verification.
It has already been more than 4 months now and the last update that I received for Medicals passed on 7th Nov.
I called up CIC and the only update they give is BGV has not started, we still have 2 more months.
Someone please suggest if there is something that I can do from my end other than waiting, because this is really frightening!

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi would you know why were you put under SS. And how did you get to know that.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR Oct 7th and still in IP1 stage.
My BGV has not started yet and the status says "We will send you a message when we start your background verification.
It has already been more than 4 months now and the last update that I received for Medicals passed on 7th Nov.
I called up CIC and the only update they give is BGV has not started, we still have 2 more months.
Someone please suggest if there is something that I can do from my end other than waiting, because this is really frightening!
There is nothing you can do sadly :( just hope patiently your application is picked up by some officer