+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
For those of us out side Canada ...how do we order GCMS note ...and again what and what do we need to get this done ...and the cost as well?kindly plz reply ..thanks
there are 3rd party websites which apply on your behalf. GETGCMS and GCMSBUDDY are such examples. cost is around $10. I have ordered from GETGCMS.

roman2023

Dec 12, 2018
There is a separate Montreal thread, you may want to join that. Given your AOR and current trends at Montreal you may not hear anything till end of April unless there is a drastic change in processing times at Montreal. Montreal is processing late July / early August candidates right now.
Wow! Why would they then send my file for “workload redistribution” to an already struggling centre anyways thank you @cansha, appreciate!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Wow! Why would they then send my file for “workload redistribution” to an already struggling centre anyways thank you @cansha, appreciate!
They are struggling everywhere. They lowered the number of invitations to 3250 instead of 3900. The draw was done after 3 weeks, I think they are worried about the backlog.

Reactions: marilsl

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thanks...but I want to wait a little till month end if ppr would be trigger ....cos my eligibility is currently under verification by the responsible office according to reply from webform DAT I raise on Monday and got the reply on Tuesday
there are 3rd party websites which apply on your behalf. GETGCMS and GCMSBUDDY are such examples. cost is around $10. I have ordered from GETGCMS.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
They are struggling everywhere. They lowered the number of invitations to 3250 instead of 3900. The draw was done after 3 weeks, I think they are worried about the backlog.
The backlog is huge as per the agent I spoke to, last week!!

Probably why the average time now is 150-170 days. Earlier it used to be 110-120 days.

I think this might be the case for a couple of more months then the invitations should be increased

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks...but I want to wait a little till month end if ppr would be trigger ....cos my eligibility is currently under verification by the responsible office according to reply from webform DAT I raise on Monday and got the reply on Tuesday
thats your call. You can order anytime.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Can’t you check the thread with rejection and see if this can be rectified? I’ve seen people open a case and submit the correct documentation even if the application was rejected.
Maybe. But I did reach out to two lawyers and both advised me that you won't win. They also told me that these decisions are final. I went to my local MPs office to see if they can request a re look but the kid sitting there said it won't help.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
That is indeed an extremely rare case!! Did they not ask you any ADR for that work experience letter? Did you order GCMS notes? It's usually highlighted there.
No I didn't order the notes. I'm ordering them right now for the current application so let's see it they help. I don't know what ADR is but if it's additional docs request then no. They just reached their decision without any chance for me to make amendments.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No I didn't order the notes. I'm ordering them right now for the current application so let's see it they help. I don't know what ADR is but if it's additional docs request then no. They just reached their decision without any chance for me to make amendments.
Had you applied GCMS for your older application, you would have known.

Anyways, whats done is done!! For your new application there will be some insights in your GCMS