Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Sandhu Saab,

incomplete job description!!! did cic mentioned to submit incomplete docs?

why should cic invest more time in such cases(when there are millions pending)?

be considerate towards cic too.

let us be that much efficient and then cic will not do anything like this.
We ought to be efficient to deserve a PR in 6 months. I am not arguing but I have seen cases where CIC asked for ADR like for not submitting JD on letterhead or no jd's at all .these cases go for review required. So that's why I asked him about adrs .but anyday it's their game their rules.
Neways good luck to you.

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
ok, did you apply on your own or through some agent ?
I am not sure if you are asking for PR or RCMP.

I applied for PR on my own.

I applied for RCMP through a service authorized to take fingerprints (I am not sure if there is any authorization required but I googled and visited the nearest available such service)

Cheers!!

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Received my GCMS notes today. Oddly enough, when I called the CIC number and talked to a service center agent a few weeks back, she informed me that my application is in some office in Nova Scotia. But, my GCMS notes show that it's in Montreal. Well, maybe I didn't hear her properly. Don't see a reason why anyone would give wrong information.

Anyways, as it is expected from the Montreal office, they have not touched the file since they received it (that's 2 months back). Based on previous trends, I feel 7-8 months should be expected for a PPR from Montreal.

Last notes from CIO before file was transferred out seem fine. However, I'm not sure about last part of the comment. It reads something like this:
--------POLICE CERTIFICATE-------- Primary Applicant 1- India Police Certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review required Documents set for Review: Client Information ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Is someone familiar with what NRT means? Also, which part of the application needs review, my wife's India police certificate or Client Information letter or both?

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Received my GCMS notes today. Oddly enough, when I called the CIC number and talked to a service center agent a few weeks back, she informed me that my application is in some office in Nova Scotia. But, my GCMS notes show that it's in Montreal. Well, maybe I didn't hear her properly. Don't see a reason why anyone would give wrong information.

Anyways, as it is expected from the Montreal office, they have not touched the file since they received it (that's 2 months back). Based on previous trends, I feel 7-8 months should be expected for a PPR from Montreal.

Last notes from CIO before file was transferred out seem fine. However, I'm not sure about last part of the comment. It reads something like this:
--------POLICE CERTIFICATE-------- Primary Applicant 1- India Police Certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review required Documents set for Review: Client Information ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Is someone familiar with what NRT means? Also, which part of the application needs review, my wife's India police certificate or Client Information letter or both?
NRT stands for no reportable trace. Basically means all good with your PCC. Everything looks good with your file.

Reactions: JohnsonRock