+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
There is nothing you can do sadly :( just hope patiently your application is picked up by some officer
I really don't understand why people are so low in this thread, Even I am impatient and nervous and I check my Profile status at least 3 times a day, literally! But every morning when I see I am 1 day closer to my 6 months mark, it feels reallyyyy good.

And our files are under normal processing time, and today only, a 4th Oct AOR got his status changed to IP2(ref. immitracker). And our files will also start moving in a week or two. :)

Ankitverma

Feb 21, 2019
I really don't understand why people are so low in this thread, Even I am impatient and nervous and I check my Profile status at least 3 times a day, literally! But every morning when I see I am 1 day closer to my 6 months mark, it feels reallyyyy good.

And our files are under normal processing time, and today only, a 4th Oct AOR got his status changed to IP2(ref. immitracker). And our files will also start moving in a week or two. :)
Hopefully October files will be moving this month..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Hopefully after 4 months there is some movement :)

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
which number can we call on to talk to an agent ..? can anyone give me the number ??
If u are outside Canada ..u can calk with this ...+1 613-944-4000.....then if u are inside Canada ......+1 888-242-2100

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hopefully after 4 months there is some movement :)
Well am hoping something good comes oh ...

12th Oct aor ...eligibility currently been verified by responsible office ...
Criminality passed and medical ...security ...no idea ....think not started

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
So you had eligibility under review?
No ..that's not what meant ...I mean from the reply I got from webform that I raised earlier ....they said the responsible office is currently verifying my eligibility if the application meet the program i applied for .

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
I am actually surprised you never ordered GCMS after 6.5 months lol. If I were you I would have done it after 5 months. So after 6 months I would have raised a CSE immediately and clarified my case.

I was once told by a wise old woman that making mistakes is not a bad thing but making the same ones twice is :p

So you are on a right track now!!
Thanks!
Honestly I thought just calling them and asking for updates was all I could do. I wasn't active here otherwise I would have known about the notes thing.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No ..that's not what meant ...I mean from the reply I got from webform that I raised earlier ....they said the responsible office is currently verifying my eligibility if the application meet the program i applied for .
Oh I see, I had the same response when I raised CSE. We will have to just wait and see.

I ordered GCMS notes, so will know next month where my application stands

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Oh I see, I had the same response when I raised CSE. We will have to just wait and see.

I ordered GCMS notes, so will know next month where my application stands
Okay that's great ...would do that by next month .

Reactions: SithLord