October 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey guys,

I have received the remedical request... However in my profile, I don't see any place where I can upload the remed receipt. Can someone suggest what should I do to upload the receipt?

Thanks
you can raise a web form and attach the doc with the email,..

it usually is uploaded from the hospital or doctors end but it is highly recommended to send the copy from your side too to be safe ..

Congrats and good luck

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
Hi all,
Got an update yesterday.. requested for additional document (PCC) which i have already submitted last year.
Re submitting the same document with covering letter.
Status changed to "we are processing background check". Seems IP2.

Reactions: kzeed12

passa

Dec 4, 2018
This is the reply I got from Ralph Goodale office:
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 29, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sepr 21/19.

So frustrating ,does this mean that I should expect remedical at any point?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi all,
Got an update yesterday.. requested for additional document (PCC) which i have already submitted last year.
Re submitting the same document with covering letter.
Status changed to "we are processing background check". Seems IP2.
Seems like movement in your app - just resend it to them even though they already have the pcc - keep us posted..

Requesting docs which they already have is so inappropriate - shows how much they pay attention

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Urgent Help Please!

Date of received: Oct 20, 2018
Category: FSW Inland

QUESTION: based on below notification letter received on Sept 10, 2019, Am I good to submit updated account statements? If I provide an updated account information do they need bank statement stating required balance of $12,475 CAD at the time of file submission (Oct 20, 2018) or office will consider an updated account statement which will read Set 11, 2019 (intending to obtain account statement) as a statement date? Please advise as it has been almost 11 month and I am very close to get the PR.

If I attach updated account statements (includes Chequing and Credit) I just need to upload the Account Summary page along with past six (6) month statements or I need to draft a letter with statements? Please advise

On 2018/10/20, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).
For a family of 1, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $12,475 CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:
 be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
 include your name
 list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
 include, for each current bank and investment account:
 account numbers
 the date each account was opened
 the current balance of each account
 the average balance for the past six months
I have reviewed the bank statements and other documents you submitted for the following accounts:

- CAD $11002 as per CIBC statement at 2018-10-16;
- ICICI Bank information is date 2016-10-07 - require current information
After reviewing the above statements and documents I have determined that you do not appear to meet the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, specifically the requirement for available funds according to R76(1)(b). I am not satisfied that you have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada on arrival.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Last edited:

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019
Urgent Help Please!

QUESTION: based on below notification letter received on Sept 10, 2019, Am I good to submit updated account statements? If I provide an updated account information do they need bank statement stating required balance of $12,475 CAD at the time of file submission (Oct 20, 2018) or office will consider an updated account statement which will read Set 11, 2019 (intending to obtain account statement) as a statement date? Please advise as it has been almost 11 month and I am very close to get the PR.

If I attach updated account statements (includes Chequing and Credit) I just need to upload the Account Summary page along with past six (6) month statements or I need to draft a letter with statements? Please advise

On 2018/10/20, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).
For a family of 1, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $12,475 CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
 include your name
 account numbers
I have reviewed the bank statements and other documents you submitted for the following accounts:

After reviewing the above statements and documents I have determined that you do not appear to meet the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, specifically the requirement for available funds according to R76(1)(b). I am not satisfied that you have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada on arrival.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Hi Jaydeep,
It's clearly indicating that, he considered only CAD $11002 , and did not consider the ICICI stmt, stating it's not current.
So go ahead and submit your banking stmt with the minimum required balance of $12,475 CAD ASAP

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019
Urgent Help Please!

Letter(s) must:
 include your name
 account numbers

For proof of funds I have submitted an official letter from the bank with all the mentioned details (as seen in your notification letter)

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
For proof of funds I have submitted an official letter from the bank with all the mentioned details (as seen in your notification letter)
Hi Jaydeep,
It's clearly indicating that, he considered only CAD $11002 , and did not consider the ICICI stmt, stating it's not current.
So go ahead and submit your banking stmt with the minimum required balance of $12,475 CAD ASAP
Thank you much for your reply. So that I am clear, if I were to submit the statement which will read today's date not back in Oct 2018 at the time of submission of PR file. Does this matter? This is because:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Urgent Help Please!

Letter(s) must:
 include your name
 account numbers

Your file is at a crucial stage - just like @Dilip07 mentioned - provide recent six month bank statements and Letter from both the banks asap with a total over minimum CAD $12,669 for single applicant - i am glad they gave you a heads up before any harsh decision

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Anyways good luck and hang in there ..Hope you hear from them soon

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Your file is at a crucial stage - just like @Dilip07 mentioned - provide recent six month bank statements and Letter from both the banks asap with a total over minimum CAD $12,669 for single applicant - i am glad they gave you a heads up before any harsh decision

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Anyways good luck and hang in there ..Hope you hear from them soon
Thank you. However, I have way more than $12,669 in my account currently (including past 6 month) but just wanted to ensure they will consider my recent account balance which is more than $12,669 not the account balance at the time of submission. Please advise

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019
Thank you. However, I have way more than $12,669 in my account currently (including past 6 month) but just wanted to ensure they will consider my recent account balance which is more than $12,669 not the account balance at the time of submission. Please advise
They should definitely consider it Jaydeep. Because, that's the reason he was asking you to provide additional information