+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Hello , how long did it take to receive PR card once you applied for it and what was the procedure for it. Lastly where did you get your pictures taken for the PR card
I guess it took somewhere around 3-4 weeks to get my PR card. I've got my photos as Walgreens. I was asked to redo the photos since my photos with the original application were rejected for PR card. Hope this helps.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello I got my COPR at landing appointment at etobicoke ontario on august 24th 2019 but my cic portal account is not updated to approved it still says we are processing your application ... when will it get updated to approved any idea friends?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thank you. However, I have way more than $12,669 in my account currently (including past 6 month) but just wanted to ensure they will consider my recent account balance which is more than $12,669 not the account balance at the time of submission. Please advise
@Jaydeepsinh sry for the late reply - yes having more than previous statement works .. If someone is in rr for pof - that is what is usually done - good luck

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
i recently got an update to show pof. showed my 401k account and 12000CAD in my account. i was asked to show how much penalties and time it would take us to access our funds in 401k account.

i dont have 16000 CAD in my account but i have 25000 cad in 401k. i paid my student loans recently.

can some one suggest what can i do to avoid any rejection

primeTime83

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Guys!

Its been more than 10 months for us.

AOR - OCT 7th 2018
ADR1- Nov 8th 2018
Medical passed - Nov 8th 2018
ADR 2- July 8th 2019
ADR 3- Aug 5th 2019
ADR 4 - Aug 12th 2019
Background check started - Aug 21st 2019 (Ghost update)

Usually how long does it take for PPR step to complete once the background check starts?Anyone on the same situation?

Thanks!

Hi Guys. After 20 days of our background check update we got the PPR request. I have a quick question though. For people living in Mumbai, India where do we have to send the passport? and how long does it take to get the passport back ? Any experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: kzeed12

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hi Guys. After 20 days of our background check update we got the PPR request. I have a quick question though. For people living in Mumbai, India where do we have to send the passport? and how long does it take to get the passport back ? Any experience with this?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations!!!

You will have to submit the passport at a VFS centre. Find out the nearest VFS centre and call them before going. It usually takes 7-15 days for them to stamp and return your passport. This is based on experience of my friends who have received their PR.

One question. Did you not receive a remedical request? I am assuming that your medical must be expiring soon.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

Thanks in advance.
I got background check started yesterday (ghost update) and I am also curious to know if you have gotten remedical request? When will your first medical expire?

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
AOR - October 12
Just logged on to my profile and got a "ghost update"... Application/Profile Updated... couldn't find any change in status. Medical expires October 4,2019 for me and February 18,2020 for my spouse. Medical still showing as passed Feb 18 2020 (my wife's medical date).. so maybe it's re-medical request or PPR... Hoping its PPR.

primeTime83

Apr 4, 2019
Congratulations!!!

You will have to submit the passport at a VFS centre. Find out the nearest VFS centre and call them before going. It usually takes 7-15 days for them to stamp and return your passport. This is based on experience of my friends who have received their PR.

One question. Did you not receive a remedical request? I am assuming that your medical must be expiring soon.
Thanks for the reply. No remedical request yet. Our Medical was passed on 8th November 2018.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
guys i got my stamped passport and copr letter on Tuesday..booked my tickets for 17th...i m feeling nervous...already missing my home and my room..so quite and comfy and now i will have to search for a room there..and job....still searching on airbnb..freakin expensive...nothing less than 1200 cad per month....