+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

123rituraja

Apr 8, 2018
Hi Friends , I am inland applicant . AOR 24 Oct . I got an ghost update on 15th july 2019 but nochanges till then even my spouse's medical is expired . How long do u think it will take more .

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Did he reply?
you always get a reply but generally it is a standard response or the same status is mentioned what you get to hear from any call center agents. Few lucky ones do get a movement in the processing by emailing these people or GCMS. but those are really lucky people.
why am i saying this is bcoz for a lot of people ordering gcms notes got them ppr in a few weeks. but i ordered gcms notes and got nothing. for some even raising CSE to inquire status worked wonders but i instead did not get replies to the CSEs i raised. so it is really just luck.
i am starting to understand that there is nothing we can do except for hope and pray that officer picks up our case and that's it.
:)

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
you always get a reply but generally it is a standard response or the same status is mentioned what you get to hear from any call center agents. Few lucky ones do get a movement in the processing by emailing these people or GCMS. but those are really lucky people.
why am i saying this is bcoz for a lot of people ordering gcms notes got them ppr in a few weeks. but i ordered gcms notes and got nothing. for some even raising CSE to inquire status worked wonders but i instead did not get replies to the CSEs i raised. so it is really just luck.
i am starting to understand that there is nothing we can do except for hope and pray that officer picks up our case and that's it.
Yeah so true....its just LUCK :(

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Same story :'(

Reactions: Application18

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Exactly... We are sooo helpless.
We can not do anything for our files which are already delayed by more than 6 months.
All we can do is just try to shift our focus from CIC to other activities which seems impossible at this point of time.

Reactions: Application18
Apr 4, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Please post your details. AOR date, IP1, IP2, and whether any ADRs.

Thanks in advance!

we had applied under FSW-inland.

--> AOR: October 07, 2018
--> Medical passed: November 07, 2018
--> After that, there was no update. Still, it was not showing any update online.
--> I called them in April and they said that your file was in Sydney but now it is transferred to Montreal (because of heavy volume).
--> ordered GCMS on 31 May 2019 but still haven't received.

On 11th July, I called them to ask about any update on file and they said everything is approved (it was approved on 09 July 2019) and said you will receive an email soon.

And finally, today I received an email. :)

MathewD99

Jan 15, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-10-2018
Hi All,

Could someone please explain to me what are the stages after uploading ADR?
The status on my profile says:

Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

thanks in advance.

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi All,

Could someone please explain to me what are the stages after uploading ADR?
The status on my profile says:

Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

thanks in advance.
It's same for me.Ever since I have uploaded ADR,it says Not applicable.

MathewD99

Jan 15, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-10-2018
It's same for me.Ever since I have uploaded ADR,it says Not applicable.
Hi mk11s,

Thanks... After seeing the NA msg, I was a bit uncertain if my files went through.
I thought it would say something like. We have received your files or something like that.

May I know how long it's been since you uploaded the documents?

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi mk11s,

Thanks... After seeing the NA msg, I was a bit uncertain if my files went through.
I thought it would say something like. We have received your files or something like that.

May I know how long it's been since you uploaded the documents?
Recently I uploaded ADRs and the messages on the profile were changing every day over 3 consecutive days and were stating something like that:

First day - 'additional documents required'
Second day - 'additional documents uploaded'
Third day - 'we are reviewing additional documents you provided'

I believe, when the message changes to 'Not Applicable' usually it means that they have already reviewed the documents and it's generally a good sign.

However, in your case I would strongly recommend calling IRCC on Monday to double check uploading status

Reactions: MathewD99