Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
PPR has finally come! Mail came in by 10:02pm nigerian time. All the best guys, you'll get it soon!
Have you ever mailed Ralph or raised web form or called ircc? If yes, what was yor status then? Can you please share

DAKS01

Oct 26, 2018
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26 OCT
Have you ever mailed Ralph or raised web form or called ircc? If yes, what was yor status then? Can you please share
Yes I emailed Ralph, Ahmed hussein and called, they all said eligibility met and nothing else started. Eligibility has bee. Met since November 16th so I think

DAKS01

Oct 26, 2018
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26 OCT
Yes I emailed Ralph, Ahmed hussein and called three times, they all said eligibility met and nothing else started. Eligibility has been Met since November 16th so I think They just dumped it in one hole till they picked it up yesterday

Reactions: Prabha22

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Same status me and @Application18. This gives us some hope
What's the email address of Ahmed Hussein?

Yes I emailed Ralph, Ahmed hussein and called three times, they all said eligibility met and nothing else started. Eligibility has been Met since November 16th so I think They just dumped it in one hole till they picked it up yesterday

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hey Neeraj, your eligibility was met, right? as far as i remember, did you find out about review required only from GCMS?
@Application18 my eligibility check was going on and whenever I called the agent , they used to say the same that eligibility check going on. Due to this, I decided to order the notes on June 11 and got the notes yesterday. In the notes it was mentioned, POF review required. I am working on the new FD and once done I will get a 6 month bank statement as well.

Reactions: Application18

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi
I have a question
Just came to know today, in travel history, one of the trip was to China, as per me it was a tourist visa, but the agent who applied visa didn't know much..... And he applied business visa.....
Now the problem is I mentioned tourist visa while applying , and when I got adr, again I filled the info as tourist visa......
What should I do now. Should I inform ircc about it?

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding my PPR. I got two separate emails because my spouse is a secondary applicant and he is living in our home country Jamaica. I reside and work in Canada

From the first email, I assumed I would simply send both our passports to Ottawa. I am currently in Jamaica visiting him and would just take his passport back with me and send it in.

However the second email would lead me to believe we both send our documents to the Visa Office in Jamaica.

Or is it that, I send my documents to Ottawa, and he sends his to the visa office in Jamaica?

Does any one know the right procedure here? Are there any Inland applicants with an outland spouse, what dod you do?
Yes, you should be sending your documents to Ottawa visa office and he should be sending them to Jamaica visa office since both of yours current residence is different.

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Hi All,
I need one urgent help.

I am in Canada with valid work permit.. my Canadian work Visa expired... but I have applied pr and I got PR single entry Visa and COPR. Now I have to do landing.. . pleAse advise can I leave Canada and come back to Canada with single entry PR Visa to finish the landing formality
AFAIK, yes you can leave and come back with PR Visa. Good luck!

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys,

Just sending this now because I am vacationing.....

I got the golden email FINALLY on July 15! This forum has been very helpful throughout the process. Thank you all and good luck to those still waiting. Here are my details again:

AOR Oct 20
Medical Passed Nov 20
Pending Final Review from Jun 20 - all background checks were passed
PPR Jul 15

Stream CEC Inland
CRS 497
VO Sydney NS
Hey, congrats on ur PPR.

May I ask if you had a Review Required on ur Application?

Thanks for sharing,

plutoshan

Aug 29, 2017
Hey, congrats on ur PPR.

May I ask if you had a Review Required on ur Application?

Thanks for sharing,
Thank you.

No. I did not have review required. Actually had Eligibility as Recommended Passed and Criminality Passed around the same time as Medicals in Nov 2018.

I have no ADR either. I am not sure what the delay was actually. I am just relieved now.

Reactions: Tom0712