+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi mk11s,

Thanks... After seeing the NA msg, I was a bit uncertain if my files went through.
I thought it would say something like. We have received your files or something like that.

May I know how long it's been since you uploaded the documents?
I confirmed by calling CIC 1 week after uploading and the agent confirmed that the document has been received and attached to my file.
I got the ADR request on 14May,which I uploaded on 16May and ever since it is showing the sames status "not applicable".

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
I confirmed by calling CIC 1 week after uploading and the agent confirmed that the document has been received and attached to my file.
I got the ADR request on 14May,which I uploaded on 16May and ever since it is showing the sames status "not applicable".
Hey,
I got an ADR aswell this past Thursday .
I got asked for
1. Re-medical
2. PCC of home country (again)
3. Schedule A background / declaration

I uploaded PCC and Schedule A .
And the next working day after the upload my ADR field changed from "we have requested additional docs" to "Not Applicable"

There was no place to upload my medical test receipt though.. so I raised a web form and uploaded it.. just to be sure

I was going to call and confirm on Monday Ottawa time.. but this gives me some relief

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hey,
I got an ADR aswell this past Thursday .
I got asked for
1. Re-medical
2. PCC of home country (again)
3. Schedule A background / declaration

I uploaded PCC and Schedule A .
And the next working day after the upload my ADR field changed from "we have requested additional docs" to "Not Applicable"

There was no place to upload my medical test receipt though.. so I raised a web form and uploaded it.. just to be sure

I was going to call and confirm on Monday Ottawa time.. but this gives me some relief
Submit all the additional documents and do your re-medical quickly. This probably means that they are currently working on your file and once you submit the required documents they will issue your PPR. Hang in there... I think the PPR is on its way.

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone!
So finally I got a chance to speak to an agent.
She said she can't see any reason why is my application delayed, I just need to be patient.
Aor oct 9.
medical passed Nov 11.
rfpr request March 3.
rfpr paid March 3.
ip2 March 5.
no update at all.
agent said she can see that
eliglibility recommended to pass
security not started
criminality passed.
CPC Ottawa.
FST.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello everyone!
She said she can't see any reason why is my application delayed, I just need to be patient.
Aor oct 9.
medical passed Nov 11.
rfpr request March 3.
rfpr paid March 3.
ip2 March 5.
no update at all.
security not started
criminality passed.
CPC Ottawa.
FST.
Hi misheillF

Did you ask if you were on rr .. i would suggest order gcms .. i am 22 sepr 2018 aor .. took a while to know i was on rr for pof - detailed info through gcms..

pls order if needed..

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hello everyone!
Aor oct 9.
medical passed Nov 11.
rfpr request March 3.
rfpr paid March 3.
ip2 March 5.
no update at all.
security not started
criminality passed.
CPC Ottawa.
FST.

Same situation here. Oct 6 Aor, eligibility is Recommend Pass since March, file being processed at CPC Ottawa.
I received my latest Gcms notes on 18th July, and they were so disheartening.

The last 2 updates in the notes are basically reminders to the agents that the PA (me) contacted CSC via phone and email in April and May about my file status, which proves that my file has not been touched for months now.

290 days since AOR, and they keep requesting patience.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
They need to wake up and start speeding up files that has almost been one year - its depressing

sankarrx

Dec 14, 2014
Hi everyone,
This afternoon I received an email from CPC Ottawa (cic-ottawa-immigration@cic.gc.ca) as follows:

Dear client(s),
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: July 29th 2019
TIME: 08:30 AM
235 Queen St. Level C3, Suite 005, Ottawa
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview, unless these have been seized by IRCC or CBSA. Seized documents will be requested by this office prior to the date of your interview. No action is required on your part.
You must attend the interview with the following:
Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application
Ø Your own interpreter, if required
Ø Documents issued to you by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Ø If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

o Your sponsor must be present
o You must provide evidence of cohabitation
Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application (Except the sponsor) taken within the last 6 months – see specifications athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees.
o If you have not yet paid this fee, you must do so on-line at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. If you are planning to travel outside of Canada within the next two months following the date of the landing interview; please let us know before the scheduled date.
2. Payments will not be accepted at local office on the day of your appointment. YouMUST make this payment before your scheduled interview. You must also bring the receipt with you to the interview or this appointment will be re-scheduled.

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may have, please contact the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

Sincerely,

I believe this is the Landing Interview to grant PR. If so let me what I can expect in the interview.
Thank you

NxBxS

Jun 24, 2019
Did you receive this email after a Final request/ Ready for visa email?

Hi everyone,
This afternoon I received an email from CPC Ottawa (cic-ottawa-immigration@cic.gc.ca) as follows:

Dear client(s),
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: July 29th 2019
TIME: 08:30 AM
235 Queen St. Level C3, Suite 005, Ottawa
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview, unless these have been seized by IRCC or CBSA. Seized documents will be requested by this office prior to the date of your interview. No action is required on your part.
You must attend the interview with the following:
Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application
Ø Your own interpreter, if required
Ø Documents issued to you by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Ø If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

o Your sponsor must be present
o You must provide evidence of cohabitation
Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application (Except the sponsor) taken within the last 6 months – see specifications athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees.
o If you have not yet paid this fee, you must do so on-line at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. If you are planning to travel outside of Canada within the next two months following the date of the landing interview; please let us know before the scheduled date.
2. Payments will not be accepted at local office on the day of your appointment. YouMUST make this payment before your scheduled interview. You must also bring the receipt with you to the interview or this appointment will be re-scheduled.

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may have, please contact the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

Sincerely,

I believe this is the Landing Interview to grant PR. If so let me what I can expect in the interview.
Thank you
you

NxBxS

Jun 24, 2019
I receive a ready for visa email on July 11th and mailed the copies of my passport from the CPC Ottawa office and photos the following day. However my online account hasn’t been updated with the sameness information.

Is that common?

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
I receive a ready for visa email on July 11th and mailed the copies of my passport from the CPC Ottawa office and photos the following day. However my online account hasn’t been updated with the sameness information.

Is that common?
I think you need to send the actual passport to your local visa office specified in the ready for visa email.
This is so they can sticker the passport with the visa .. Not sure what you are expecting them to do with a copy of your passport and photos

NxBxS

Jun 24, 2019
I think you need to send the actual passport to your local visa office specified in the ready for visa email.
This is so they can sticker the passport with the visa .. Not sure what you are expecting them to do with a copy of your passport and photos
It in the email it says that passport holders of countries who only require etas to travel to Canada can send copies and not the passport. I’m from a country that only requires an eta.

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Same situation here. Oct 6 Aor, eligibility is Recommend Pass since March, file being processed at CPC Ottawa.
I received my latest Gcms notes on 18th July, and they were so disheartening.

The last 2 updates in the notes are basically reminders to the agents that the PA (me) contacted CSC via phone and email in April and May about my file status, which proves that my file has not been touched for months now.

290 days since AOR, and they keep requesting patience.
Which stream?