+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello All,

Got my GCMS notes today and came to know that POF is Review Required. Rest everything is fine.
I uploaded 2 bank FD Certificates when I submitted my application. I didn't provide the bank statement as the consultant told me that it is not required.
Now, I am going to make a new FD and send in webform. My previous FD's matured 2 days ago and funds transferred back to my savings account. My FD's were for 9 month's. I am thinking of providing the bank statement this time along with the FD.

All, kindly share any information or suggestions, if any.
@Immigration_guru Kindly suggest something and thank you for your suggestion for ordering GCMS notes.

AOR- Oct 24, 2018 FSW Outland ( India)

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
and yet every 15 days they invite 1000s of people.
when we send cse's they don't reply, we send emails to VO they give std responses.
call center agents send them reminders, they send std replies.
We send email to Ralph etc, they also send std responses.
In short, there is no rational reason that they can use to justify the delay they are causing in processing our applications.
and yet there are some applications which are processed in less than 50 days and here we are in our 10th month of processing.
I
know.Its so frustrating! There has been no change in our application since Nov 2018.Stuck with the same status.And every 15 days, I read that the cut off for ITA has been lowered. Don't understand what to make of it :(

Reactions: Application18

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello All,

Got my GCMS notes today and came to know that POF is Review Required. Rest everything is fine.
I uploaded 2 bank FD Certificates when I submitted my application. I didn't provide the bank statement as the consultant told me that it is not required.
Now, I am going to make a new FD and send in webform. My previous FD's matured 2 days ago and funds transferred back to my savings account. My FD's were for 9 month's. I am thinking of providing the bank statement this time along with the FD.

@Immigration_guru Kindly suggest something and thank you for your suggestion for ordering GCMS notes.

You should give
1. Bank statement
2 New FD
3. Letter from the bank stating you access to the FD and time needed to convert it into cash

plutoshan

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Just sending this now because I am vacationing.....

I got the golden email FINALLY on July 15! This forum has been very helpful throughout the process. Thank you all and good luck to those still waiting. Here are my details again:

AOR Oct 20
Medical Passed Nov 20
Pending Final Review from Jun 20 - all background checks were passed
PPR Jul 15

Stream CEC Inland
CRS 497
VO Sydney NS

plutoshan

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding my PPR. I got two separate emails because my spouse is a secondary applicant and he is living in our home country Jamaica. I reside and work in Canada

From the first email, I assumed I would simply send both our passports to Ottawa. I am currently in Jamaica visiting him and would just take his passport back with me and send it in.

However the second email would lead me to believe we both send our documents to the Visa Office in Jamaica.

Or is it that, I send my documents to Ottawa, and he sends his to the visa office in Jamaica?

Does any one know the right procedure here? Are there any Inland applicants with an outland spouse, what dod you do?

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi All,
I need one urgent help.

I am in Canada with valid work permit.. my Canadian work Visa expired... but I have applied pr and I got PR single entry Visa and COPR. Now I have to do landing.. . pleAse advise can I leave Canada and come back to Canada with single entry PR Visa to finish the landing formality

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I
know.Its so frustrating! There has been no change in our application since Nov 2018.Stuck with the same status.And every 15 days, I read that the cut off for ITA has been lowered. Don't understand what to make of it :(
yes. exactly. and it is so easy to say be patient and bear with their unprofessional ism. :-(

Reactions: Prabha22

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello All,

Hey Neeraj, your eligibility was met, right? as far as i remember, did you find out about review required only from GCMS?

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
yes. exactly. and it is so easy to say be patient and bear with their unprofessional ism. :-(
GCMS???
Nov and Dec people are getting their PPR mails these days and there is no movement here. As if we are cursed or something, they are not even touching our files

Reactions: Application18