+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Just received SA. It was almost 7pm Eastern Standard Time...I was thinking I won't get anything after 5pm ;)
All of my notifications from missisauga came between midnight and 4 am it seemed lol. Sometimes on weekends. Its like theres a delayed computer process there.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Please help anyone!!!
One of my friend's application was returned back and the reason was that in generic application form for applicant; the mailing and residential address was different as mailing address was the spouse address living in Canada while residential address was the applicant address living in Pakistan; According to IRCC/CIC they are saying if the address are different then fill up the "use a representative form". In this case can anyone help me?

okaydarwin

Dec 5, 2017
Please help anyone!!!
One of my friend's application was returned back and the reason was that in generic application form for applicant; the mailing and residential address was different as mailing address was the spouse address living in Canada while residential address was the applicant address living in Pakistan; According to IRCC/CIC they are saying if the address are different then fill up the "use a representative form". In this case can anyone help me?
This happened to me back in October. My husband lives in Cuba and my mailing address is in Canada, so I needed "permission" apparently to handle all documents from the one address. They don't always ask for this. My friend who is married to a Cuban went through the exact same process as us, shared all their forms, and their application wasn't sent back for missing this form. I'm sorry this happened to you too.

Reactions: Barats

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm a bit confused that do we get SA first or get to upload SCHED A & PCC first? I saw both happens in this forum. Ours is 27 Oct, received in 14 Dec for AOR1, looking to next step. Our rep saying the PA need to upload those PCC documents before SA issued, and we linked to CIC in 15 Dec I believe, and there's no any prompt so far. Any experienced comments? Thanks a lot.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Please help anyone!!!
if your friend wants to have himself as the point of contact for the applicant then he has to set himself as a "representative" for the applicant. there is a form on the CIC website to fill out its called "use a representative"

if he does not want that, then fill out the generic app again and put the applicants address for contact.

Reactions: Barats

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi guys,
I'm a bit confused that do we get SA first or get to upload SCHED A & PCC first? I saw both happens in this forum. Ours is 27 Oct, received in 14 Dec for AOR1, looking to next step. Our rep saying the PA need to upload those PCC documents before SA issued, and we linked to CIC in 15 Dec I believe, and there's no any prompt so far. Any experienced comments? Thanks a lot.
there is no pattern, but usually SA comes after the Sched A and PCC has been uploaded. you will get a request to upload those on your mycic account soon

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
there is no pattern, but usually SA comes after the Sched A and PCC has been uploaded. you will get a request to upload those on your mycic account soon
Thank you for your reply. As I have traveled another 2 countries for more than 6 months, that means I will be able to have those PCC in Feb according to the working days. If everything goes well, we can get SA in Feb? It takes that long?? I'm a bit confused.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you for your reply. As I have traveled another 2 countries for more than 6 months, that means I will be able to have those PCC in Feb according to the working days. If everything goes well, we can get SA in Feb? It takes that long?? I'm a bit confused.
There's not really a strict rhyme or reason. Once you get AOR you will get SA and schedule A, medical, and PCC request. They often come randomly.

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Please help anyone!!!
when did he submit his application?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
there is a deadline for when you can submit PCC until. it tells you the deadline when they send you the request. if it will take longer than the deadline then you will have to inform CIC about it so they can extend the deadline

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Did any October applicant has the following line changed within GCKey:
"We will send you a message when we start your background check."