+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

ahass

Nov 6, 2013
I just received my notes. Applied Oct 2017 and still havent gotten the test invite. The notes say criminality is passed but security is in progress.
Does anyone know the difference between the two? How much longer can security clearance take? I have a very straightforward application, lots of buffer days, and have been studying and working throughout all of my eligibility period.

Ashnik

Sep 17, 2014
I just received my notes. Applied Oct 2017 and still havent gotten the test invite. The notes say criminality is passed but security is in progress.
Does anyone know the difference between the two? How much longer can security clearance take? I have a very straightforward application, lots of buffer days, and have been studying and working throughout all of my eligibility period.
How did you find out your security is in progress? Since the security information are always blank.

ahass

Nov 6, 2013
A
How did you find out your security is in progress? Since the security information are always blank.
actually youre right, upon reading it again I realized it’s blank. But it says that the old value “not started” was updated to a new value which is blank. Hopefully that means theyre doing some work on it?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
A

actually youre right, upon reading it again I realized it’s blank. But it says that the old value “not started” was updated to a new value which is blank. Hopefully that means theyre doing some work on it?
You are right, once it's started it will be blank. But we won't know if it is finished or not from that point on.

Endlescc

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Finally my journey is over

Application received oct 30 2017
StArt processing Feb 7 2018
Invite to write test Aug29 2018
Invited to Oath for Oct 10 2018

Thank you for all your help
I am from winnipeg

Reactions: HopeM

HopeM

Sep 28, 2018
October 30th 2017 applicant
In process since Jan 22
Still waiting for test invite/interview/ceremony

Webform request response says our office is Scarborough.

I may have to travel for business purposes soon - not sure what to do

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Application sent in Oct-2017 (recd in Nov), took Oath yesterday. My Ceremony Experience is posted here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-oath-ceremony-experience-today.585912/
Are you really linking to a video by Faith Goldy in your signature? You realize that if people like her got their way you would probably never stand a chance in hell of even setting a foot in this country? What is wrong with you people? Hope you enjoy that citizenship...

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Are you really linking to a video by Faith Goldy in your signature? You realize that if people like her got their way you would probably never stand a chance in hell of even setting a foot in this country? What is wrong with you people? Hope you enjoy that citizenship...
Never knew Sauga was full of so many bigots. And some don’t even take a month to adopt bigotry.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Are you really linking to a video by Faith Goldy in your signature? You realize that if people like her got their way you would probably never stand a chance in hell of even setting a foot in this country? The fuck is wrong with you people? Hope you enjoy that citizenship...
1. It is not about immigration - it is about "illegal" immigration
2. She is more in tune with us then any other candidate
3. The linked video is for a murdered child, which could've been avoided - not for the spokesperson. And you're triggered by the speaker - not the murder? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: glob and jsm0085